Forever December: Chapter 7: Saying I Love you with Evyn's date

This chapter is nothing important, it just introduces a certain someone :D

*Forever December*

*Chapter 7*

"One...Two...Three...Four...Five."

"Shut up!"

"Six...Seven...Eight...Nine...Nine and one forth...Nine and two fourths...."

"April!"

"Ten!" There was a loud crash, and Evyn was on the floor, groaning. He'd been laying on the couch - April's spot. She didn't care if it was mom, dad, or some stranger laying on her couch. She'd tackle them. Yep, this was my crazy-ass sister.

I shook my head as Evyn groaned and fell to the ground. "Haven't you learned anything, my unwise uncle?"

My uncle's green eyes locked with mine. He narrowed them and shook his head. "Don't start with me, Dee." I snorted and jumped on my sister, hugging her tightly. She strung her arms around me and grinned.

"Best fwiends!" She kissed my cheek like a little kid.

"Chris! Your kid's high on sharpies!" Evyn yelled into the kitchen. April threw a pillow and hit him in the head.

"Eat stuffing you Blondie!" He fell over - April had a hard throw.

"Fuck!"

"Hey, no cursing!" My mother yelled, walking into the living room.

"Yeah, Evyn! No cursing! How dare you!" The doorbell rang and I hopped up, pushing my sister off of me.

"I'll get it!" I yelled, letting my cheeks heat as I went to the door. April whistled and Evyn burst out laughing.

"Who's at the door, Dee? You're really red there."

I ignored my family and opened the door. There he stood, tall and handsome as always. My Parker. I grinned from ear to ear. It had been four weeks since we'd gotten together. God, I didn't know if I could hold off telling him I loved him much longer. The way he made love to me, oh my. He just drove me insane.

I strung my arms around him, letting out a loud squeal. April hopped up and stumbled over Evyn's leg. "Damn it, Evyn! You're dead!" She screamed. There was a thump and a groan. Parker's expression changed, his eyebrow raising.

"I..It's just my sister," I couldn't help but blush. I mean, he was so cute. And he was all mine. I threw my arms around him and kissed him roughly before he could say a word. I giggled against his lips, running my fingers through his hair.