Forever December: The Betrayl of a Kiss

*Forever December*

*Chapter 9*

There was no way that I was going to go through this without knowing for sure what was happening. I decided to go to the clinic to find out for sure.

I walked in with Parker by my side. I hadn't told him about the tests yet. Only that I needed him to come with me, because I was sick. I'd talked to the nurses, and asked them not to say what the appointment was for until I was ready to tell Parker.

I'd never seen Roxin walk out on me before. I was use to him holding me when I cried over a guy, or any other problem. But, he didn't let me cry. He left, and that hurt.

"December Turk," a voice spoke. I grasped onto Parker's hand as if I were giving birth.

"Dee, babe. Calm down," he chuckled and led me towards the woman.

"So, I'll need you to do your business in this here cup." The nurse smiled, "What are ya, fifteen, huh?"

"Sixteen," I mumbled and grasped the cup, "I'll be back, Parks." He kissed the top of my head as I left the room.

~Roxin's P.O.V.~

I landed on the couch, my hand holding onto the large vodka bottle. I had always loved December, but of course, she didn't want me. I was just her damned shoulder to cry on, and yadda yadda yadda. No good. Now, the girl of my dreams was knocked up by some player she'd known for four months. And, me, the boy she'd known all of her life. I was nothing.

I didn't want to be the best friend anymore. I wanted to be Dee's knight in shinning armor. Why couldn't that be my baby? God, what the hell was I even thinking?

I took a long swig of the vodka and hiccuped. It had a funny taste to it. I grinned to myself, flipping the T.V. on. "Go figure!" I yelled, snorting as a pregnant woman came into sight on the screen.

There was a loud knock on the door. I laughed and stumbled onto my feet, "yeah. Yeah. I'm comin'!" I pressed my hand onto the wall as I walked. I didn't make it to the door before it opened.

April walked in, closing the door behind her. "Roxin...." She ran to me, caughing my head to spin quickly. I groaned.

"Why are you spinning so fast...."

"Damn it, Roxin! You're fucking drunk!" April yelled. The room continued to spin and spin....

~December's P.O.V.~

"The test was positive, Miss Turk, congratulations." My eyes closed for a moment. This had to be a dream. It had to be.

"What test, Dee?" What the hell are you keeping from me?" Parker yelled, wrapping his hand around my wrist. The nurse looked from me to Parker then turned.

"I'll let you two have a minute." And with that, she closed the door behind him.

Parker's hand tightened around my wrist. I winced, "Parks...You're hurting me!" His blue eyes narrowed, as his body pressed against me, pushing me back against the wall.

"What are you keeping from me?" His face turned red, showing how anxious he was for the answer to his question. My heart raced as I debated what to say. How to tell him?

"I'm...pregnant, Parker."

I met his eyes quickly. The boy stared at me, his face showing no expression at all. His hand loosened around my wrist until it dropped. He took a few steps backwards. I could see the astonished look on his face, leaving the blank one out. "We used...."