Prologue

All characters of this book are fictional. Any resemblance to real life people or incidents is purely a coincidence.

•••••••••••••••

Life was never so perfect until today. Finally I m Arushi Vikrant Shergill now.

Arushi thought as Vikrant filled her hairline with vermilion

Arushi's happiness knew no bound. She was on the seventh sky living her once in a lifetime moment. Little did she know that destiny had its own story to tell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I have married you just because of my grandfather...I dont know if I will ever be able to give you that place in my life that you might have dreamt of."

These words of Vikrant were strong enough to crash Arushi's dreams of the perfect life just a few hours after her marriage.

•••••••••••••••

Arranged Marriages are the most common in Indian Society....But what comes ahead is a marriage just to fulfill a promise made by the elders of the house.

What happenes when 2 lives start to live in an Arranged Marriage.

Will their fears come true? Will they fall for eachother or fall apart....Only time can decide.

Join in the journey of Arushi Sharma a 26year old Dermatologist and Vikrant Shergill a leading Industrialist of the country.

•••••••••••••••