CHAPTER 10

Arushi's POV

A lazy Sunday afternoon but not a day to rest. There is a fund raising event for skin cancer patient's that's going to happen at the hospital in the next week and the hospital has given me the responsibility to brief about skin cancer at the event. They had loved the video that I had made for skin cancer awareness 3years back during my post-graduation days and hence they want the video to be shown and want me to speak about it.

But guess what the tougher job is? Not writing the speech but searching the video. Not being 'The Organised' person I wonder in which corner of my laptop the video is dumped.

Since I was in no mood to cook I chopped a bowl of salad and sat down with my laptop to dig the video out.
.
.
.
It's been 10minutes but to my discontent I cannot find it. But everytime I open each folder my eyes land up on one video that I purposely copy pasted to almost all folders so that I never loose it.

•••••

Exactly after a month of our engagement It was the day of our sangeet. Everything seemed to be more than perfect. All of us were enjoying ourselves to the fullest.

All the younger ones and older ones kept giving dance performances one after another and me being the worst dancer on earth had clearly denied when everyone had tried to convince me to dance with Vikrant.

I wonder if Vikrant felt bad about it? But I can't help...after class 4 I have never even participated at the  school's annual day. So dancing was just not my cup of tea.

When almost everyone had finished their performances I thought that was it for the night but just then Rahul was on stage.

"Everyone enjoying yourselves?" he questioned on the mic and everyone hooted. I wonder where this Vikrant went. He told he will be back in a minute but I haven't seen him since past 10 minutes.

"So now all of you hold onto your breath because here comes the blockbuster performance of the night....and this one is just for you bhabhi." he said and I knew it to be Vikrant. This boy will never fail to surprise me.

(Guys watch the video linked in the media section above.)

There were a group of female dancers on the stage and after a minute he enters from behind them. And guess what I am jealous I wish I could be the one dancing beside him but nonetheless I cant so here I am watching him in Awww.

He was really good at it. Every second of his dance was making me hell excited and joyous. Nidhi and Naina are literally jumping around me and teasing me. I can't stop smiling or rather blushing. That wide grin never left my face.

The performance ended and everyone were hooting at the top of their voices. He was staring at me from the stage itself not averting his gaze even for a second as if he asked me whether I liked his surprise or not.

It was totally unexpected because when everyone was practicing either we sat idle looking at them or we were busy at work I wonder when he found time to practice.

I stood by a side talking to one of my friend waiting for Vikrant as he went to change. I just can't wait to tell him how much I loved the surprise and how cute he looked when he was dancing.

Cute? No he looked hot I corrected my mental note.

What's taking him so long everyone is busy around with people. I walked around to see if he was anywhere around I was rotating my gaze around when I suddenly saw him running towards me. He was telling something but because of the music I couldn't hear. Why is he running like there's a marathon going on?