CHAPTER 19

Please Vote and comment it would encourage me a lot.

Vikrant's POV(past)

It was almost 6 in the morning when I returned back home. Thankfully no one has woken up yet. I am still not in a state to face Arushi. The pain that I saw in her eyes a few hours ago is killing me.

I walked in the room to find her just like I had left seated in the far corner of the room looking like a mess with those red eyes. The eyes that always had happiness were filled with pain just because of me.

Sensing my presence she stood up and walked away into the washroom without even sparing me a glance.

'She hates you for every word that you have spoken'

I sat on the bed all lost in my thoughts. Everything was perfect till a few days or maybe hours ago. I can never forget this night that has just passed by. It was meant to be something that we remember and cherish for life but it has turned into a real night mare. It will surely be remembered but there's not a word about it that can be cherished.

I'll tell her everything on the way when we are going back to my Apartment. I want us to have a happy start in the place where we would share all the upcoming parts of our life. No negativities Just a positive happening life.

But the first task is to convince my parents and grandfather. I am sure they would not be so fond to hear that I want to go to my apartment today itself but I have to....We have to. It all starts with 'WE' now....there's no 'I' until Arushi is with me.

My train of thoughts came to a halt when I saw Arushi walk out of the washroom in her red dress. Tiny droplets of water dripping down her long hair. At that moment I really wished to have the perfect bollywood morning when your wife wakes you up by sprinkling those droplets on your face.

But Her eyes.....those red puffy eyes crushed down my wish for now. Everytime I see her face It makes me hate myself more and more.

She sat by the dresser like a statue staring at something. When I followed her gaze I realised she was staring at the vermilion. Her face clearly depicted hurt, pain and confusion.

'Did she start hating me so much that she is confused to put the vermilion in her hairline?'

But she has to atleast so that people in my home dont get suspicious of anything. I have always troubled them I don't want to trouble them anymore now.

'I wish I could fill your hairline with vermilion Arushi but these spy eyes are forcing me not to. Just today do it by yourself I promise you will never be given a chance to do it by yourself after today.' I wanted to say but I just can't.

She was still staring at the vermilion box still in thoughts so I decided to break her bubble but guess what I ended up using the wrong words as always. Fu*k you Vikrant.

"Please apply it and do the acting for a few hours infront of my family. We will be going back to my apartment after breakfast. You will not have to do all this there. You can live like you want."

"Even if you wouldn't want I will apply it. Marriage maybe a joke for you but not for me I am your wife and I know my duties and responsibilities." she snapped back at me without the delay of even a second.

Will someone please teach me to use proper words and sentences that would hurt her less.

'She won't forgive you so easily Vikrant though you are acting have some brains to speak after you think. Atleast tell a sorry now It won't do any harm.'