CHAPTER 4

Vikrant's POV

It's a lazy Saturday morning where I hardly want to get out of my bed but I need to be up now. Its the day when I am going to meet Arushi and the Sharma family.

Yesterday night when I came to the Shergill Mansion Dadu showed me Arushi's picture and damn....she was really pretty. Dadu told me that she is a doctor to be precised a well settled dermatologist. I must say Dadu has a great choice.
.
.
.
.
We were suppose to reach the Sharma house by afternoon for lunch. It almost Noon now and I better get ready soon because its a long drive from Malabar Hills to Andheri.

I chose to wear a simple white T-shirt with a casual black blazer paired with Denims.

.
.
.
We reached the Sharma house almost on time. It was a independent bunglow with a huge lawn. I dont get this idea of extra large houses for small families because as much as Dadu has told me there are only 4 people living in this big mansion just like only 4 people live in our big mansion.

We were greated in by Rajat uncle and Sangeeta aunty whom I have met very long ago almost 10-12 years back the lane. They are sweet people. Once we entered the living room I was so spell bound by the contemporary interiors. They were just so amazing. So much better than those back in the Shergill mansion.

Both the families very drowned in deep conversation with me answering a few questions that were asked by Rajat Uncle

"The Interiors of your house are really very beautiful uncle....very subtle." I had said in between the conversation to which I got the most unexpected reply from uncle.

"Thank you beta...but Arushi deserves this compliment because its all her efforts and thoughts that are depicted all over this house."

This girl is surely something different. Something that sounds unreal but she proves it to be real...'BEAUTY WITH BRAINS'.

Its almost time for lunch when Dadu asked about Arushi.

"Arushi had some emergency at the hospital this morning...she is on the way back home She will be here anytime....lets have lunch until then...Its getting late." Sangeeta aunty answered Dadu's question.