CHAPTER 15

Thank you everyone who have voted and shared your views on my previous chapters. I really appreciate them ❤

So here's the most awaited Part. The whole chapter is the Past in Vikrant's POV.

Hope you will like it.

Vikrant's POV(past)

The wedding preparations are in full swing. Everyone is busy with the preparations and I am busy multitasking. I am trying to wrap up all my work by tomorrow so that I can be free during the wedding and atleast for a few days after the wedding as well. Because I want to spend some wonderful time with my love.....yes I have realised that my feelings for Arushi are much more than just attraction.

Right now I am at Rahul's cousin's dance studio practicing for the surprise dance I have planned for Arushi. She din't want to dance but I can atleast dance for her right? I just hope she'll like it.
.
.
.
It's already 9 when I reached back to the apartment. My last bachelor night at this place. Tomorrow is the haldi ceremony and Mom has strict orders that I need to be at the Shergill Mansion early in the morning tomorrow.

Everyone in my friends circle says that I should be sad that my bachelor life is coming to an end but I don't find a reason to be sad. I am happy that I'll be sharing my life with Arushi. She is one of a kind she understands me like no one does. I am blessed to find her....thanks to dadaji.

I was very tired after a very long day so I took a shower and went to bed. I had almost fallen asleep when my phone rang. It must be Arushi...I often call her at night because I am mostly busy at the day times but she never complains about it.

I received the call even without looking at my phone.

"Hey Jaan sorry I couldn't call you I was busy all day and a bit tired now." off late I started addressing her as 'Jaan' and she doesn't mind it but I love that blush on her cheeks whenever I call her Jaan.

"Awww baby you love her so much is it?" I heard a voice from the other side and I knew it wasn't Arushi. I looked at my phone screen....it was an unknown number...Damn.

"May I know who's this?" I asked.

"You forgot me so soon? Very bad Vikrant." what the hell who is this.

"Sorry I din't recognise you May I know who It is."

"Vikrant baby I left you for a few year's and you forgot me."

"Natasha"

"Finally you remember me....I thought you only remember that Doctor.... what's her name ummmm....Arushi."

"What do you want....why have you called?"

"Awww.....you still don't know what I want? "

My irritation knew no bounds. I felt like pulling my hair off. But why am I even listening to her nonsense.

"Just get lost." I said and cut the call.

After so many years What does she want now? And how on earth did she find my number?

'You never changed your number in past 7years Vikrant' my brain reminded me. But did she keep my number....I thought she used me and threw my number along with me.

Anyways do hell with her. I need sleep. As I was about to sleep a message popped up my phone screen. It was Arushi.

'Good night Vikrant....I know you must be tired....take rest....hectic days coming ahead' the message read and I couldn't stop that smile from playing on my lips. But it did not last longer. There was another message from an unknown number. It took me seconds to realise it was Natasha.