CHAPTER 23

Please Vote and Comment it would encourage me a lot.

Vikrant's POV(past)

"How's my baby" her dissonant voice was irritating me already.

"What do you want now? The number of problems you have given aren't enough is it?" I said loudly discontent clearly evident in my tone.

"Awww...baby don't worry everything will be solved just make me happy you know" she said almost pushing me in and shutting the door while her fingers were wandering all over my face. Is she really a woman? Blackmailing to get a girl raped? Hitting on an already married man? Who does that?

"Taking your message into consideration you have already understood that I was just making you fall in my trap....So let me not act in front of you. Tell me how much money you need or what else you need to get out of my life I will slap it on your face right now" I said pushing her away from me.

"I think you don't care about your sister.....If money is all that I want I would not need you. Making money is not a big deal. But I want you and your love. I really love you Vikrant and I will do everything it takes for me to get you. It will be better if you accept me not making it more difficult for both of us. I promise your sister will be safe. Wait I'll show you." she was speaking like a mentally ill person..... obsessed actually

She fished out her phone from the bag and showed me a video. It was completely dark. The little brightness was only enough to show Naina's face. She sat unconscious. Her lip had a cut which was bleeding even her head had some stains of blood. Seeing her is that state was like the worst nightmare coming true.

" I wouldn't like to trouble her more you know after all she will be my sister-in-law at some point. But for that you need to abide by me."

"What do you want?" I said pulling my hair my frustration was growing more and more. I was feeling so helpless.

"I want to stay here." she said so bluntly as though she owned this house. While she was staring around the house my phone started to ring. It was Arushi. Damn I had to go to her house. Before I could receive the call this one hell of a crazy woman Natasha snatched my phone and disconnected the call.

"What the hell? Why would you do that? Give my phone I need to call" I tried snatching my phone from her hand but she threw it away towards the sofa.

"First tell me I can stay here. Not that I would go if you did not allow me to stay but I want to hear it from you."

"Fine stay here I need to go now move off." I said pushing her away and went into my room to change. God Arushi would take it all wrong now. The least I could do was to be with her today and I messed that as well.

Within the next 10 minutes I was ready to leave. I came out not finding the demon in the living area I was happy. I went to the sofa to fetch my phone from where it was previously thrown.

Just when I was about to leave from the hall Natasha was back. Why can't god show some courtesy on me?

"You look so hot in this perfect fit shirt.... So sexy." she started moving her fingers sensuously on my chest. Such a bitch she is.

"Stay away I need to go out." I said pushing her behind but this girl has no brains nothing goes into her head at once. She started pushing me behind acting like a complete maniac.

"Just a kiss then you are free to go" she gave me one hard push making me land on the sofa.

"You better stop this nonsense and be in your limits or just get lost from this place." I said standing back on my feet.