CHAPTER 31

Arushi's POV

My eyes opened to the sight of my handsome husband staring at me with his big black doe eyes. A tint of blush crept up my cheeks as I remembered the kiss that we shared last night. It was really something different just out of the world.

"Good Morning"

"Morning" I wished him and tried getting up the bed but he wouldn't allow. His strong arm placed around my waist was heavy enough to make me fall back to my earlier place.

"So desperate to get out of my arms is it?" he questioned with a smirk as he leaned in more towards me. But my eyes grew wide as I saw the wall clock behind him. Shit.... I have slept for so long.

"Vikrant it's already half past ten. Mumma would be calling for us. Why din't you wake me?"

I jerked and sat up leaning against the headboard.

"She was here a while ago and asked me to wake you But I couldn't get myself to disturb such a cute beautiful woman. You know it is one of it's kind to stare at your sleeping wife."

"Firstly neither am I cute nor am I beautiful. And you should have woke me up it's so late." I said getting off the bed.

"O... so are you telling me that you are hot and sexy not cute and beautiful?" my eyes grew wide at his statement. I wasn't able to digest the cute and beautiful thing and here he is talking about hot and sexy? He has surely gone nuts.

"Shut up." I said throwing a towel at him trying to hide my blush as much as I could.
.
.
.
"Vikrant come out soon please." I said waiting for him to get out of the shower. I couldn't get out of here before he comes and does his morning ritual of applying the vermilion. Not that I couldn't do by myself but 2 days ago he got super angry when I tried it.

"Everyday means everyday It's me who does that dare you apply it by yourself" he had said.

So the only option left was to wait for him because I cannot answer my mother's questions of why I did not apply the vermilion.

After a few minutes passed by he walked out of the washroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. God, I couldn't take my eyes off his perfect broad shoulder's and the toned V meeting the rim of the towel. It was the first time I saw his upper body completely naked.

But why is he out like this today when he always changes and comes out?

'Dumbo you had a walk-in closet back at his home where he would change before walking out you don't have one here.' my mind mocked at me.

"Done ogling me, Mrs. Shergill" he teases me as he reaches near me.

No, Actually I am not done, No one could get done of it. But just to hide the blush that had started reappearing on my face I turned around and went towards the dresser.

" You don't have to hide that blush from me....I love to see you blush because of me." He said standing just behind me and that made my cheeks turn even more red. Gathering myself I turned around forwarding the vermilion box towards him.

As he placed the vermilion on my parted hairline his other hand lingered on my jawline slowly moving towards my lower lip. He leaned in towards me holding me by my waist as my hands rested on his naked chest. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, then my cheeks and just when our lips were about to be sealed there was a knock on the door.

"Di mom is asking if it would take you guys longer." I heard Nidhi from outside.

"Com..ing in a while." I stuttered a little pushing Vikrant away and making my way out of the room.
.
.
.
After having breakfast actually brunch we were leaving to get back home. I bid a bye to my family and walked out towards the car where Vikrant stood leaning against the car and Naina stood beside him engrossed in her phone.