13

I gave one quick glance at my frozen friends before I quickly shoved Trey into the house and shut the door. Then I glared up at him, to which he just innocently stared back down.

"What were you thinking?" I hissed.

He blinked. "What are you talking about?"

"Why did you open the door?"

"You were home. And forgot your keys." He used a tone as if he was telling me something obvious.

"You weren't supposed to open the door, Trey." I slowly said with menace. "Didn't we agree that our relationship is too complicated to be revealed to others? Especially to people from school? Especially from my friends? Especially when you're dressed like that!" My voice gradually rose and I ended up shouting at the end.

Trey looked slightly offended. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"You're two-thirds naked!"

He stood there in thought for a second before he said, "You're making it seem more complicated than it is, Willow." I stared at him in confusion and he explained. "Let's just say we're dating."

I narrowed my eyes. "That means I would've been lying to my friends the whole time." Every time they asked if Trey and I were together, I would say no. Looks like that wouldn't be true soon, if Trey got his way.

"You were lying to them the whole time anyway."

But now they'll know, I thought. I wasn't a liar. There was nothing that I needed to hide from my friends before. But now—with Trey in my life—he had to be a secret. There was no doubt about that. It would seem weird for us to be living together, especially when we weren't dating. Or...were we?

Before I could come to my conclusion, the door suddenly creaked open and I gasped with surprise.

"Willow?" I heard Rebecca's voice and I was about to run to the door and either slam it shut and lock it or talk it out with them, meaning I'd have to come up with more lies. I didn't know which one I had decided on.

But in the end, I didn't have to make a decision. I was grabbed from behind and turned around to face Trey. I stared up at him in shock as the door fully swung open and my three friends watched as Trey wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. Then he stuck his tongue out and licked my lips. I gasped and he plunged it in.

We practically made out in front of my friends. No, there was nothing "practically" about it. We were making out, period.

Trey grabbed at my clothes, crumpling them up in his hands as he tried to get our bodies closer together, though that wasn't possible—not while we, mostly I, were wearing clothes.

"Trey." I gasped his name in desperation.

He groaned and cupped my cheek before he continued to wipe his spicy-as-cinnamon tongue inside my mouth, against my cheek, against my teeth, and against my tongue. I couldn't help but moan but his tongue seriously got me thinking that I needed to eat something with cinnamon. That way, I wouldn't be so eager to taste Trey every time he decided to kiss me—which was way more often than he normally should.

How often was normal? Never. Our "relationship" as pet and owner didn't allow kisses. At least, not the sort of kisses that Trey loved to give out to me.

My legs began to tremble and I couldn't support myself any longer. I thought I would collapse on my knees, but Trey's hand came down and cupped my bottom, holding me up while he continued to ravage my lips.

I raised a hand to smack him away, but he used his free hand and pinned it behind me. My other hand would've slapped him as well, but I was holding onto his neck for dear support.