Epilogue

[11 Years Later]

"I don't know why we have to hold the birthday at the dorm." Trey growled under his breath. "Why can't we just hold a small birthday for the family only?"

"Because the pack wants to celebrate Rina's birthday too." I said bouncing Will on my hip.

"Okay!" A little voice shouted and a grinning Rina came hopping down the stairs in a light blue dress. "I'm ready!"

Trey's face immediately broke out into a smile and he walked over to her and picked her up in his arms. "You look beautiful."

Rina blushed. "Daddy, I'm ten years old today. I'm too big to be held."

"You're never too big. After all, you're my baby girl."

"I'm your only girl." Rina mumbled, and I had to laugh along.

Rina was our first child and only daughter. The other three that came afterwards were all boys: Trent, Vance, and Will. Today was Rina's birthday, and she would be ten. Trent was two years younger than her at eight. Vance was one year young than Trent at seven and Will was five years younger than Vance, at two.

Rina was also the only Halfling in the family. After I gave birth to Rina, Trey turned me and I became a full werewolf, making all the boys full-blooded werewolves as well. But everyone loves Rina the same, including the Crescent Moon Pack, to which we belong in.

As for the process of the changing. It was...very painful. But then it was understandable since I was technically changing into a whole new species. Trey was beside me the whole time. After all, it was our wedding night. Normally, the changing would happen during the wedding, but since we had some human guests, we couldn't exactly show them that.

Obviously, in the end, it was a success and I turned into a full werewolf. And I couldn't be any happier spending my days with Trey and our children.

"Since you're ready, then let's go." Trey said, though I noticed his voice had its low irritated rumble coming back.

The four of us went out to the backyard where Trent and Vance were tuned into wolves, playing with each other. At the side, their clothes were ripped to shreds.

"Boys." Trey said in a low tone and the two of them immediately stopped and marched to Trey's feet with their heads bowed low. "Do you want to be seen naked in front of the whole pack?"

They immediately shook their heads, and I sighed before placing Will down on his feet. He giggled and ran over to his older brothers and started petting them to which the two playfully nudged him with their furry heads. But Trey ruined their fun by telling the boys to transform back into humans and go find clothes to change in to.

I went to pick up their clothes and saw that they were completely ruined. Not that it mattered much. We had enough money to buy them more, though this wasn't the first and definitely not the last time.

In the end, my parents never came home during the time I was dating Trey. I had to tell them about him over the phone and they were both ecstatic at the news. They flew back to the states for Trey and my wedding, but then flew out immediately after, glad that I finally had someone to keep me company.

Their wedding gift was the money that they originally had for me to use for bills and my own needs, which was a lot. And the house.

I was thankful for the house because it was close to the pack, and we didn't have to move.

As for my friends, I ended up telling them.

Trey volunteered to use himself as a guinea pig. He made the plan that I would tell them that only he was a werewolf and if they accepted him, then I could tell them about myself. I didn't want to do the plan, but one day when they were visiting, Trey did it without my consent.