36

"HELL?" we all said with shock.

"Gunther!" Drew shouted. "Gunther, is that you?!"

He turned around and grinned at us. "Hey, Alpha! Sorry I came late. My crew likes to go at our own pace. And we had to go and get this witch too." He jabbed his thumb to the woman who was robed in violet.

"You're really Gunther?" Drew said shocked.

"Of course, Alpha!" he chuckled. "Now, sit back and relax while we take care of this."

"Gun." One of the women said and Gunther turned around and joined them.

"Gun?" Helen said confused.

"HELL?" Irwin Roy said shocked. "What is HELL doing here?!"

"You have broken your pact to the Elders. Therefore, I was sent to see to your punishment." The woman in the robe said. Her voice was soft, but I still heard it through all the growling and snarling of the werewolves.

"I didn't sign up for this to get into a clash with HELL!" I heard from the crowd.

"Fuck this shit! I'm leaving!"

To my shock, many of them began to leave the war. It seems they were afraid of Hell, and still, I don't know what the heck Hell is. I turned to Trey and he looked at me.

"What is Hell?" I said, finally asking the question.

"HELL is sort of like the police force for humans. They carry out the actions of our laws and punish those who break the rules." Trey explained.

I turned my attention back to the battle about to happen. The enemies had thinned out, and it looked like half of them had disappeared. They probably did that because as Trey said before, many of them were mercenaries, and they weren't loyal to the BMP.

"Irwin Roy." The robed woman said again. "You were warned to never go near Trey Crawford again. And yet here you are, attacking him and his entire pack. You can either come with me to accept your punishment, or we will fight this war with the Crescent and Golden Moon Pack."

"How did you hear about this?!" Irwin roared with outrage. "HELL was never contacted!"

"Oh, quit being a little whining pussy." Gunther snorted loudly. He cupped his mouth and shouted, "And I hope you choose the latter so I can blow your guts out!"

"Gun." The witch said. "Hold your tongue."

"Yeah, yeah, Coco. Just hurry up and do your job." He switched off the safety of his gun. "I need to permanently get these off somehow." He mumbled to himself.

The witch, Coco, sighed and shook her head before bringing her attention back to the enemies. "Decide now, Irwin Roy. You know that either choice, you will get your punishment. No one can escape HELL."

"Coco." Karen whispered her name. "Coco of the Elders?"

The enemy alpha turned to look at the remaining allies he had. Then he clenched his teeth and released a howl and his pack joined in with him.

"So it will be." Coco sighed and took off the hood of her cloak. I saw that she had dark skin and curly black hair that was hidden by her robe. And she looked barely over thirty, but Karen just said she belonged to the 'Elders'. Just how old was this witch really then?

Gunther laughed loudly and took hold of another gun in his other arm. "I've been waiting for this for five years!"

"I forgot just how loud you can really be, Gun." One of the other girls said and I saw that she was of Latino descent, in her twenties, and wearing awfully short shorts and a tight, pink long-sleeved sweater. And hot-pink six-inch high heels. Her hair was in between brown and black and very wavy, reaching to the middle of her back. In other words, she was a very beautiful woman. She walked over to Gunther and placed a hand on his shoulder. "But it's good to see you again."