28

There was a knock on the door, and I quickly hid under the covers.

Stupid Trey didn't mention that I was going to be his dinner, but in the end, I found out myself. As I was eating, Trey continued to give me a hungry look, to which I sighed and offered to share my food, but he refused.

I knew he had been lying when he said he already had his own food prepared in his bedroom, but I was still confused when he refused to eat. Only after I finished did he finally reveal where his meal was.

It was right next to him the whole time. Me.

"My turn." He had said with a devilish grin and attacked me right on his large bed. Luckily, we finished the small session before the knock.

From Drew.

"What the hell do you want?" Trey growled in irritation.

Drew saw me with the sheets pulled all the way up to my chin and grinned goofily. "I just wanted to inform you that Dominic was back with the Golden Moon Pack."

"You could've just told me that through our minds."

"I did." Drew shrugged. "But it's not my fault you didn't reply. Now I know why."

"Just get out." He sighed, and Drew laughed.

"Make sure to come and greet the pack. And bring Willow along." He said before shutting the door with a click.

I sighed and looked over at my clothes that were on the ground. They were ripped to shreds, all due to Trey. "Really?" I asked, giving him an exasperated look.

Trey glanced at the remains of my clothes and just smirked to himself. "Job well done, you mean." Then he stood up and went over to his closet and pulled out a white button-up shirt. He threw it to me and I caught it in my hands.

When I looked up at him again, he was holding a pair of black briefs. He threw those to me as well before shutting the closet and turning to me with a raised brow.

"I've always wanted to see this."

He stalked to me and I subconsciously held the shirt closer. When I inhaled, the scent of Trey filled my lungs and I shivered.

Trey took hold of my good leg and tugged, making me fall flat on his bed. He climbed atop me and brushed his fingers against my thighs, sending ripples of shiver down my spine. His hands circled around and cupped my butt, lifting it into the air. His other hand took hold of the briefs and slipped them on me, making sure his nails scraped against my skin along the way.

Eventually, he pulled them fully on me and sat me up. Then he took the dress shirt and held it open behind me while his eyes rested on my naked breasts.

"Stop that." I slapped his naked chest after I had one arm in the shirt.

He just grinned at me and patiently waited as I slipped in my other arm. As I moved to button the shirt, he swatted my hands away and did it himself.

"Trey..." I slowly said with warning.

Trey didn't reply as he calmly continued to button up the shirt. He suddenly stopped at the buttons that would close around my breasts and stepped back to observe me for a bit. I rolled my eyes and lifted my hands to finish the rest.

But he stopped me and pushed me down on the bed before licking the inner side of my breast. I moaned and shiver.

"Trey." I breathed his name.

He continued to lap his tongue against my breasts before he nipped the skin and sucked. Again, he was marking me. Then it hit me.

A new pack of werewolves were coming and most wouldn't know about Trey and me. He didn't want any males getting funny ideas about me because I was already in a serious relationship with Trey.