More Notes + Where to Next?

Thank you for reaching the end of Willow's Tree. This story was first written nearly ten years ago and completed (I'm guessing) five years ago. After much overdramatic contemplation on my part, this story will remain as it was those five years ago, as aforementioned in the first Author's Note at the beginning of the book.

The reason why I wanted to do my best to "perfect" Willow's Tree as much as possible was because it led to the opening of a newer series, the HELL Series, in which Willow and Trey's daughter, Rina, will be the main character. But, as I also mentioned, I could never start anything new if I focused on older stories which should've been laid to rest.

Many small details will change transitioning from Willow's Tree to Addictive (Rina's book), but I just have to come to accept that and push forward.

And so, the next question remains: where to next?—both for you, the reader, and me.

Addictive has not yet officially begun, as I still have one more pre-HELL book that must be completed: Claim Me. I am hoping to finish it soon and finally get to the HELL series, which I have been anticipating for many previous years. If you like supernatural books in general that involve vampires, werewolves, witches, and other creatures, you're welcome to check out my other pre-HELL books—Claim Me and I Can't Resist.

If you're itching for another werewolf story, I recommend Boy are Pups, Men are Wolves (if you haven't already). It is a stand-alone book that focuses on Helen and Dominic with special appearances from Willow and Trey.

And of course, if/once I have started the HELL Series, I recommend you check those out too. It will not focus solely on werewolves, but a variety of other worldly creatures.

Finally, thank you to the readers who have stuck to the end. Whether you are a new reader or a fan since the days Willow's Tree was first titled Horny Dogs AKA Wolves, I appreciate your support and hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I had enjoyed writing it throughout the bumpy years.

Again, thank you so much!