Chapter 17: The Disagreement

Sebastian Moran's foot pressed down on the 'accelerate' pedal as the car's engine roared. The car pulled up outside the house in under five minutes. The car came to a halt right outside Astrid Wingham's house. Sebastian furiously charged out of the car into the drive to come to a sudden stop upon seeing his 'dead' boss stood in front of him. Alisha came to his side moments after.

"It's like looking at a ghost." she said before Sebastian Moran took a deep breath and approached the man.

"Jim!" he shouted across the lawn causing Moriarty to turn around and smile nervously at the sight of the bulky, angry, six foot tall man approaching him. Sebastian didn't exactly know what he was going to do, but he was sure that whatever he was going to, he would regret it later.

Oh well!

Seb found himself half a metre in front of James with his fist nearing his nose. His  knuckles collided with Jim's face causing the Irishman to jolt back, grasping onto his nose. He stumbled back up to show blood beginning to drip down over his lips.

"Oh for fucks sake!" he screamed in defence, oblivious to the small American girl sneaking around the action to the side door. Faith slipped down the path leading to the second door, still able to hear the giant argument erupting on the lawn. She gentle knocked on the wooden door causing her to hear a small clash and a whisper.

"Who is it?" Astrid whispered from the other side.

"It's me."

Astrid sighed in relief at the sound of the recognisable voice of her best friend and quickly opened the door.

"Oh faith!" she attacked the girl with a massive hug, "Where's Seb."

"Having a disagreement."

They pulled out of the hug and made their way over to the window to witness the showdown at play. Seb had grabbed Jim's jacked with both hands almost lifting the man off his feet, he spoke slowly into Jim's ears before pushing his boss backwards and storming into the house. He charged in through the open side door that hadn't been closed to find the two girls still looking out the window.

"Astrid."

Astrid's head spun around to face the bodyguard and within seconds, she had engulfed him into an even warmer embrace. They held each other tight in each others arms.

"Seb, I'm so glad your here."

"It's gonna be okay blondie." They pulled out of the hug and went back to the window to watch their deceased friend walking amongst them.