Little Bloody Town

Velorina sigh as she walked outside the town of Blaviken, she never did like this town, it was always filled with secrets and stench. When she walked out of the Inn she passed a small girl who looked like she was walking with a purpose, Velorina looked behind her at the girl then looked forward with a frown. She shrugged it off as she continue onwards in her hunt for good pray, she knew she wouldn't find any Nobles around these part, it was to far down for any to venture here so she had to stick with her second flavor of blood which was much easier to come across. Velorina growled in delight when she smelt her meal, she came across a young boy who was busy shoveling horse shit while singing a tone way off key, "Nice song." Velorina commented with a smile as she leaned against the railing. They young boy jumped in surprise as he looked at the beautiful woman, with clothes to fancy for these parts, "Wh-who are you?" He stuttered with shyness. Velorina smiled as she leaned her face on her fist, "What's your name?" She asked as she eyed his neck with delight, she can almost feel the warm blood on her tongue, as it then gently slide down her her body filling it with precious life source.

"I-i'm Sean." He said while putting down his shovel. Velorina nod her head, "Nice to meet you handsome. Do you think you can help me, I have a horse who is very afraid of me, you look like you know your way around horses." Velorina smirked at herself for her perfect story tailing when it came to young people. Sean blushed as he clumsy made his way to help the beautiful woman with the perfect smile, "Of course ma'am. Show me where your horse is." He held his hand out in front of him, offering her to lead the way, Velorina took his hand rubbing her thumb just underneath his pulse, "Such a sweet boy." She grinned to him. Sean felt his heart leap as she held his hand, never before has he held hands with a girl, let alone a woman. He swallowed his nerves not wanting to look like a loser in front of such a poise young lady, "Of course ma'am. My Ma taught me good manners." He bragged. Velorina turned to him while continuing to  lore him away from his home, "That only make you that much sweeter." She simply said to him, she smirked when she smelt him begin to get a little heated with hormones, 'Perfect' She thought with an evil smirk.

Velorina dropped Sean body on the earth ground with a satisfying smile, she licked her lips of his remaining blood humming in delight from the taste. "You must have been the best I had in a while, and I don't mean in the bedroom love." She said to his dead body. She giggled as she walked away, "Young boys are always the easiest to hunt, they never ask questions only follow behind a beautiful woman." Velorina said to herself as she smirk when she remember how Renfri men acted towards the young woman. "I wonder how my tea cup is doing." She looked up at the sky seeing that night was approaching, "Hopefully he got good coin for his Kik-something." Velorina mumbled as she couldn't remember the monster her friend has killed, she sigh feeling the effect of her meal was causing, "I really need to learn not to gorge like a pig." She mumbled when tiredness begin to creep in thanks to her full, satisfied body. She continue to walk to find Geralt, she knew he wouldn't be hard to find since he need coin, "Hopefully some new clothes as well. Smelling swamp isn't something I want to smell all day." She complained.

It was nightfall when Velorina came across Geralt, not only just him but the woman Renfri was with him. Velorina smirked when she see the young woman tracing Geralt knee gently, "Maybe i'll come back later." She quietly said. She walked back into the dark forest, giving them privacy, as much as she can give with her superior senses. She jumped onto a tree sighing as she got comfortable, she closed her eyes, listening to what was happening with Geralt. "This is awkward." She mumbled to herself as she was hearing things she hope to never hear from her friend. Velorina opened her eyes when she realize something strange, she was hearing a chant from the young woman. Sitting up from the tree, Velorina listened carefully to what she was saying, "You were in the market covered in blood. You say you can't choose but you had to, and you'll never know if you were right. Your reward will be a stoning, and you will run, you will try to outrun the girl in the woods but you cannot. She's your destiny." Renfri chanted to the now pass out Witcher.