The ski lodge.

No one's POV.

After a long and hard hike up the mountain, the survivors have made it up to the ski lodge and they are all tired, especially Rebecca.

Rebecca: Well? *paint* What the hell are we waiting for?

Carlos: We have to be careful.

Rebecca: I'm done being careful, Carlos. I need to lay down! We've been on the road for a whole week!

Alvin walked up to the window and looked in.

Alvin: Don't look like anyone's home.

Luke: Well be on your best guard. Whoever owned this place may still be around.

Alvin then tried to pry the wooden board off but can't.

Alvin: *grunt* Damn it! Nailed shut.

Carlos: We should check around back. Alvin, wanna go with me?

Alvin: Yea, sure.

Carlos: Sarah, stay in Luke's sight.

Sarah nods at his demand and him and Alvin walked around back. As for Clementine and Y/N, they walked over to the railing and admired the view.

Clem: Whoa, that's quite a view.

Y/N: You know, me and my dad used to go on hikes like this all the time during the summer.

Clem: Did you like it?

Y/N: Not at first, I accidentally rubbed my exposed leg across a poison ivy plant when we played hide and seek. It itched everywhere on my body.

Clem laughed at her friend's story and he looked at her.

Y/N: It's not funny! I couldn't leave the house for a whole week. You never had poison ivy before, have you?

Clem: No, my family didn't like camping.

Y/N: *chuckles* Kind of ironic, Don't you think?

Clem: What is?

Y/N: Your family didn't like camping and now look at you, camping out in the woods with danger around every corner.

Clem scuffs at this and looks back at the view again. She then felt something in her hand. She looked down and saw that his hand was on top of hers. They both looked at each other surprised. They separated their hands and look away, blushing. Luke then came between the kids and looked at the bridge.

Luke: It would be nice to know if anyone is behind us.

He looked over at the lift and said.

Luke: We could get a better view from up there. It would be easier if you two go up.

They both look up at Luke with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N: Do we look like a couple of monkeys to you?

Luke: No! Come on, it'll be like climbing a treehouse.

Clem: I had a treehouse once.

Luke: Well there you go!

Clem: ...I hated it.

Luke: Oh...

They walked over the lift and they looked up it.

Y/N: Just to let you know, I hate heights.

Luke: You'll be fine. Just take it nice and slow. If you fall, I'll catch you. Probably.

Y/N: *sarcastically* Oh well that's reassuring.