Nine days later.

Y/N's POV.

I was in the backseat, holding A.J, of a car we found on the road to nearby smoke we saw in the distance a day ago. Kenny was in the front passenger seat and teaching Clem how to drive a stick shift.

Kenny: Thats Good. Getting into first gear is the hardest part. Now just, stay on this trail. Most important rule of all. Now let's try shifting her into second gear.

Clem grabs the stick and shifts it into the second gear.

Kenny: Not bad at all. You just have to ease up on the clutch a little easier, Okay?

Clem: Why didn't we just get an automatic?

Kenny: Cause every car out there isn't an automatic. You've both have gotta learn how to dive a car that has four wheels and an engine.

Y/N: When will I be able to learn how to drive?

Kenny: Maybe once we find Wellington and get settled in, I'll give you lessons next. You'll each get a turn to learn.

Clem: If this is the place up here.

Kenny: It's gotta be Clem. We've been searching for days. We have one bottle baby formula and if this ain't it...

He looks in the distance.

Kenny: Stop the car!

Clem stoped the car and we all looked closer at big metal wall with smoke coming out of it.

Kenny: Holy shit! We made it, Kids. That's...That has to be it!

Y/N: About time.

Clem: Your telling me. Hey Kenny, get your seatbelt on!

Kenny: Oh right. Sorry, your the boss.

He gets his seatbelt on.

Kenny: Drive is up there closer.

Clem drives us up closer to the place slowly.

Kenny: This has to be the place, guys. Look at those walls. We'll finally feel safe! Nice warm beds to sleep at night, Cooked meals, lots of-.

Suddenly, Our car got shot at by someone on the wall. Clem stops the car again.

???: Thats far enough!

A woman was speaking to us from the big wall on a loud speaker.

???: Now, Come out of the car with your weapons down and your hands up!

Kenny: Do What the lady says okay. Y/N, give me A.J.

I hand him A.J and we first throw our guns outside the windows and stepped out slowly with our hands up.

???: Approach the gate!

We approached the gate with our hands up. Well, me and Clem did, Kenny was holding the baby. We got closer to the gate and we saw a woman appear from a lookout spot on the wall.

???: Hi there. I'm Edith.

Kenny: I'm Kenny. This is Y/N and Clementine.

Edith looked at the baby in Kenny's arms.

Edith: Aww, What a handsome boy. He's gonna be a little heart breaker when he grows up. What's his name?

Kenny: Alvin Junior.

Y/N: Is there a girl named Jackie in there?

Edith: I'm afraid not, young man.

I looked down in sadness.