Conflicted group.

Y/N's POV.

We walked back down the trail to the rest of our friends. Luke was holding his torso and groaning.

Luke: Hey, I hate to sound like a five-year-old on a long road trip, but are we there yet.

Jane: *chuckles* Yeah, we're almost there. How are you feeling?

Luke: *groan* Like I was hit by a Goddamn truck. But I'll live.

I then looked down and realized that I still had Luke's machete.

Y/N: Hey Luke, I forgot to give this back to you.

Luke takes the machete and puts it back in its back holster.

Luke: No worries. I never got to tell you this, but you're pretty good with my blade. I saw how you handled those walkers back on the bridge.

Y/N: Thanks. Though it's pretty heavy for me.

Luke: You'll get stronger. Just gotta be careful when handling it.

I nodded at him and slowed down to walk with Clementine's pace. I looked at her and she looks sad.

Y/N: Clem, what's wrong?

Clem: It's Sarah. She must be so scared and alone right now...

Y/N: I know. She might be hiding out somewhere. Cold, lost and hungry. And, she did watch her father die. But I'm sure we can find her.

Clem: But where can we find her?

Y/N: Well, her glasses were by the trailer park. So maybe the walker scared her and she ran further into the woods.

Jane: I wouldn't be so sure about that. The way she acted when we were in that horde, there's no way she'll make it on her own.

Y/N: What do you expect, Jane?! She lost her father in that horde!

Jane: Which is why I don't think we should've brought them along. That's why that escape was a botch.

Y/N: So what your saying is that your gonna leave your friends behind after being separated? That you would not look for me or Clementine?

Jane: I wouldn't have too. You guys are smart kids.

I was about to say something else, but Luke and Clem stopped me. So we continued down the trail in total silence. We got back to the civil war sight and we see Bonnie with Rebecca, who looks like she might have her baby at any moment. Mike walked up to us.

Mike: Well I'll be damned. You found them.

Luke: Yeah, I'm amazed myself. If weren't for Clem, Y/N, and Jane then I'd be walker food by now.

Bonnie and Rebecca walked up to us.

Rebecca: Clem, Y/N, you guys okay?

Clem: We're fine, Rebecca.

Y/N: Don't worry about me, how are you doing Rebecca?

Rebecca: Oof. My baby's coming quicker than I thought. Wait, where's Sarah and Nick?

We all fell silent for a moment until I stepped up and said.

Y/N: We couldn't find Sarah. Nick, He...

Rebecca started to cry and Luke went up to comfort her.

Rebecca: *cries* No! NO!

Bonnie: Hey, can I talk to you guys about something?

We walked with Jane away from the saddened Rebecca.

Bonnie: Rebecca's baby's coming faster than we thought. So I was wondering, does Luke know anything about babies? Did Carver teach him anything?