Catching up.

Y/N's POV.

Once we got inside the lodge with Kenny and his friend, we see that the entire lodge has Christmas decorations and even Christmas music.

???: Kenny and his girlfriend, Sarita, have been staying with us for about a month or two. As you can tell, this place is a ski lodge so we found plenty of food in the back. And believe or not, we get electricity from that wind turbine in the front. We keep all the lights off at night to avoid any attention from at the bottom of the mountain.

As the guy was talking, Kenny mocked him behind his back and me and Clementine both laugh silently.

???: What are you laughing at?

Kenny: Oh nothing, Arthur. Kids, Arthur's one smart sum'bitch! Cooks one hell of a stew too.

Arthur: Why don't you three catch up while I finish with supper tonight.

That's when the rest of our group walked in and looked at the decor in awe.

Arthur: Come on in and make yourself's comfortable. You can place your things there.

They look at the bench where Arthur told them to put their weapons.

Rebecca: Fuck no.

Nick: Um yeah, I'm gonna hold onto my rifle, thank you.

Arthur: No need to worry about any walkers. It takes them days to get up here.

Nick: Then tell him to put his gun down then.

Arthur: Kenny, kindly put your weapon with the others.

Kenny looks at them and back to me and Clementine.

Kenny: Y/N, if you say these people are good, then I'm good.

Y/N: These people saved me and Clementine's life. They are fine. Guys, you can trust Kenny. Me and Clementine knew him for a while.

They all looked at one another, not sure what to do. Until Luke walked over to the bench and puts his machete on it.

Luke: If What Y/N Says is true, then I'll say sure.

We all put our belongings on the bench and look up at Sarita.

Sarita: Good. Now if you all will follow me, I'll show you to your rooms.

Sarah: Whoa, Dad. They have a Christmas tree!

Kenny signals us to follow him over to a couch with a beautiful fireplace with it. We sat down and look at him.

Kenny: You still wearing this dirty old thing, huh? You know, I half expected Lee and Jackie to walk up next to you guys. The four of you were like four peas in a pot.

Me and Clem went wide-eyed at what he said. I then start to think about where my sister is in the world. Is she alive? Is she dead? Is she with Carver's group? And then I think about...Lee. He was a great man. I never even got to say goodbye to him properly before Clem had to...
Kenny looked at us and realized.

Kenny: Oh shit! I didn't mean too. It's just hard not to think about it, you know?

Clem: He saved me.

Kenny: I knew it! I knew that tough bastard would do it! That guy had one hell of a fire in him that's for sure. He was my best friend, though at times I could've treated him better than I did. When my son...Well...he took care of him. I'll always remember him for that. So um where did you two end up?

Clem: We were with Christa and Omid. We were together for about two years and these guys found us. They're gone now...

Kenny: Sounds like it's been hell for you two. I'm sorry, kids. I wish I could've found you soon than later.