Mistakes.

Y/N's POV.

I woke up to see Rebecca, holding her new born baby boy.

Rebecca: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, How's he doing?

Rebecca: He's just perfect. He's the most beautiful little boy i ever laid my eyes on.

I go over and look at him. He at least don't look like Carver. Thank god for that.

Y/N: He looks like Alvin.

Rebecca: He does. I just hope he don't grow up to have his belly.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah, let's hope for that.

The baby started cooing. I look behind me and see Clementine waking up. She looks at Rebecca's son and smiled at the sight.

Y/N: Ain't he a cutie, Clem?

Clem: Yeah, He is.

Rebecca: Do...you wanna hold him, Y/N?

Y/N: Um, i don't know, Rebecca. I've never done it before. Clem, why don't you do it?

Clem: Why me?

Y/N: Cause I don't trust myself around baby's. Sorry.

Rebecca: It's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Clem: I'd love to hold him.

She goes over to Rebecca.

Clem: So What do I do?

Rebecca: Just hold his head like this and make sure he's comfortable.

Clem nods and carefully holds the new born. I just stood there in awe at this. I wiped away a small tear going down my cheek. He then started to cry and Clem rocked him back and forth, trying to sooth him.

Clem: There, there. It's okay.

Y/N: So, did you name him yet, Rebecca?

Rebecca: No, but we gave him a nickname. Little ass kicker.

Y/N: What?!

Clem and Rebecca laugh at my reaction. Just then, Kenny walked up to us and admired the beautiful sight.

Kenny: Well, look at you, Clem. Like a big sister to him. Let me take him. All of you should get some rest.

Y/N: What about you? When's the last time you slept, Kenny?

Kenny: About two years ago. I'm okay. Plus somebody needs to let their momma get their beauty sleep.

Kenny walks with A.J to the other side of the room. We look outside and see Jane trying to leave. We walk out and see her unlocking the other door. She turns and sees us, with unhappy faces.

Jane: Oh shit.

Clem: What are you doing?

Jane: I'm sorry, but I'm leaving.

She turns around and opens the door to the steps that leads to ground level.

Y/N: But why?