Arc 2 - Chapter 2: The Light-Filled Sky

The feast was over and everyone return to their normal life, Yhaovi stay in the tribe of dark giant until his next location is announced. The life in the village of Yhaovi is standard, giving everyone in the village a check-up and help everyone cure small wound they get while working in the village. Not really lethal but they still need to be treated with care to prevent infection, the life in the village is good but Yhaovi know he can't stand still while this world is dying and those thing from the gate appear before him.

"Doctor, your next destination will be guided by another member of the Emprerys, his name is Kuoni Kyuseishu. He is an enforcer but not really friendly or talk a lot but don't be harsh on him after all he is the youngest enforcer in the Order."

As Niun finish, a small child with blue eye and white hair slowly descend, around him is two book, a black tome and a white tome. He look like current Or, with the same height and the same face, even his moment show something diffirent about him, maybe this can be the descendant he need.

"So i heard from you doctor, i hope you can help me. Shall we go ?"

"Alright, say goodbye to Neur for me, Niun ?"

"Don't worry."

"Then let's go."

"You might feel dizzy because this is the first time but you should be alright."

The black tome and the white tome open, the light appear and they wrap around both of them and before the blink of the eyes, they appear in front of a small house. The book open and Kuoni show Yhaovi the current situation, Kuoni tried to use his magic but it is not the right type, his magic only can be used to attack and serve his own purpose.

"Your magic, show me."

"Are you sure ?"

"Maybe i can change something, your magic is strong and has so much potential, why you have to waste it ? Why not change it ?"

"You can change it ?"

"Not 100% possible but we can try ?"

"No...."

"Don't afraid of changes, being a savior is all about changes, taking changes, fight against the thing you afraid most and never lose hope... Never lose hope...."

Yhaovi fall into unconciousness again, the luminous sky, the crystal flower and the colorless city but this time, the color returning, a clock tower appear and on top is butterfly start flying out. A gentle smile, a black dress, the lady smile while carrying in her hand is a ball, the girl smile, butterfly appear around the girl and Yhaovi open his eye. A garden of crystal flower appear, butterfly and light appear, Kuoni open his eyes wide before the scene in his eyes. The light shine so brilliance and suddenly everything disappear, Yhaovi know he have to explain.

"My power reassemble light, the light used to expel the evil but also brought redemption to those who worth the salvation. Darkness and light can cure anyone, the light is fair but darkness can be caring, i only have light but you have both of them."

"This power is not what i wanted this is just an extension of knowledge a way to protect myself, i am a young kid with no strenght so i have to use my wisdom. The extension of wisdom is the way to against might."

"Brother..."

"Musouka, how is the wound."

"It is recovering but it still really hurt."

"Don't worry, we will find a way to cure you, I will do anything for you brother..."

"Allow me."