Arc 3 - Chapter 3: Third Circle: Determination

The archive covered in darkness, absolute silent and rustic atmosphere, small spirit floating in the archive glowing up and dim. The archive is absolute silence and there is nothing can disturb its state, the floor is enchanted so it cause no sound when someone stepping on it. The archive have a keeper, if everything is correct after everything Yuzur said, the keeper of the archive is Logos. Logos is the youngest of the brother of abyss, the keeper of the archive and the guardian of knowledge.

"My author, do you know the way ?"

"The archive is dark but the light is dim so don't worry too much about it. There is a lot of record in this archive i may need to look for since this world created by Or himself so there must be a lot of knowledge. The judgement bestowed on Or is to banish him and only allow him to remember he is Or isn't it ?"

"Yes, my author, the judgement for Or is to have his memory wiped he only allow to remember about the event of his ending and his beginning."

The tome in the archive didn't help really much after all, most of the knowledge is already known by Yhaovi or they didn't help really much to him. The moment he start to hear something around, small footstep and coughing sound, and the sound of something spat on the ground. As Yhaovi hide in the corner, a child like figure walk past him and something coughing, the moment the child walk away Yhaovi come out from hiding and examine the fluid on the ground. There is nothing to denide and only one thing curtain, that fluid is blood, the smell and the texture is the same with blood.

"Infected blood my author."

"Which disease ?"

"I am not sure but it affect a lot on victim mentally, if i am right then the victim is trying to fight against a corrpution in its own mind. The battle cause physical damage to the victim directly."

"Father, i am sorry, i am not strong enough to save other brother or save you, i can't even fight against this thing, may my soul return to the illusion made by brother Fafnir."

After saying his last word, Logos take out a blue shard from the shelf and try to stab himself but Yhaovi won't allow it. The garden vines bind Logos and because of this, Logos's mind snap and the dark shadow he tried to surpress taking over him and the last moment he only can whisper the last call for the father of abyss.

"This new form is not that strong but i must say you are really annoying priest. Last time is just random luck, can't believe you give me the body of the keeper of all knowledge."

"Well, if you confident like that then i should say my true purpose, every keeper's body is indestructable then i think i should beat you out of Logos, even before dying that child think for their family and i won't allow anyone to mock that type of affection."

The shadow break the vines and swing his hand, fire burst out and destroy the archive, but the fire around Yhaovi disappear. The fact the fire disappear and Yhaovi is in one piece make it surprise, it doesn't know Yhaovi is the true master of his garden now, his current appearance is only a mirage exist in the world. The image created as a misdirection, Yhaovi can warp himself into his garden and return to the world outside.

"Butterfly use pollen to warp the reality with dream, create illusion and deceive his enemies. The time when i warp out of this reality my garden already kept you in the place i want you to stay."

The garden vine twist and wrap around Logos, the flower bloom on the vine and the pollen start to spread. But nothing is simple, the vine start to turn to violet and the flower start to wither, under Logos is a pool of black ink and it make everything inside rotting. The vine soon become useless and Logos got out. 

"You're quite good since the last time, i don't think i have to use the power of the keeper, as you see, even as a person who focus more on wisdom and mental attack. The keeper is a child so as a child he still have speed and agility."