Arc 5 - Chapter 2: War among the star

"So they started."

"What is it brother ?"

"We are living in a peaceful world, protected by a group of people, and now, they are fighting against a group that threaten our world."

From the observatory, the Tactician is watching the war among the star and waiting for calamity.

.....

"Grand Master Luxon, we are here."

"This will be a tough battle everyone, and the foul atmosphere of this world, this is not the first time they capture someone and turning them into the next author. This world is corrupted because of those experiment."

"The barrier they create stop the activation of Morning Star."

"Don't worry, even if i have to use my other half of my power i won't back off from this battle, this battle not just save this world or every world, this battle will save the future."

"I understand. But make sure you will live after this battle, i can't imagine what would happen to lady Yukihara if you're gone."

"If i didn't survive this, i want you to be the one who inherit Greenwich. I believe you can use Greenwich to help future author, we seprated from dreamhall for too long and if we want to protect these world, please hear my will, Gold, return Greenwich back to dreamhall."

"But how could i find the voice like you."

"I believe Lady Yukihara can help you."

"I do like those two boys a lot you know."

"Lady Yukihara."

"Stop thrash talking we have a battle to focus on, the foul smell of this world, purify this world by art can't clean it."

Yukihara knows everything, she know Luxon won't survive this no matter what, his fate end here, there is no way to save him even if they win or lose. Maybe when Luxon gone, Yukihara would choose to abandon this world but the moment she met Kuoni and Yhaovi, she believed in the next generation of authors .

"These ugly and corrupted scene, it's time do erase everything. And replace it with beautiful illusion, i know you are watching Yhaovi and Kuoni, let me show you the peak of our abilties."

....

"Come on, we have to prepare my dear brother."

....

Like a small drop of water, the world shifted by the waves of fantasy, with a blink the corrupted planet become a world filled with art and beauty. The corrupted world become a zen garden filled with beauty and grace, the sound of water and bird, the scene of calming blue sea and beautiful blue sky. Even all of them is just illusion, the beautiful illusion of Lady Yukihara changes the atmosphere of the world, it makes the world become bearable.

"The foul atmosphere of this world still remain but if your mind don't want to feel it then it doesn't exist."

"A beautiful illusion, i have to say no one can do it like you milady."

"I still remember your device, it simulate a starry night, that is the most beautiful illusion i've ever seen."

"They're here."

"Never thought i have an author at my doorstep."

"I live in a world ruined by your action - Kyle, every decision of yours destroy my world so i have to do defend the future, that gloomy, destructed world, i shall not exist on the star map of the authors."

"So who are you, someone who called yourself a hero, with reasoning to kill me or to take over my place and continue my job, you don't think i don't understand ? Every creature have that desire maybe the author is an exception, to pure to be driven by desire. But what about other creatures, if i don't do this then someone else would, everyone want to be the one who dominate everything, your order is the same - Ex-author."