Arc 3 - Chapter 1: First Circle: Innocent

Yhaovi opens his eyes, the only thing he saw is pure darkness, everything he remember is the moment before he jump into the gate. A small butterfly appear and light up the space around Yhaovi, the light butterfly showing the space around him, the space he see around him is a tunnel, the space around him is not narrow but it is not an open field. 

"Do you know anything about everything surrounding you, Quill ?"

"No my author, i don't have any record of this location, and no author in the record created this place."

"Alright then just let's go, this might be suspicious. But if we found the commander, i might get my memories back."

The tunnel soon come to an end, the moment Yhaovi reach the end of the tunnel he saw a small gate, the gate seem can't be opened but after Yhaovi fill the gate with a little light and the gate open. The world surround him filled with light, outside the tunnel is a mellow, the wind and the aroma of flower and grass. The smell of burnt dried grass, the sound of water flow dancing and creating tone, the sun set and the moon slowly appear. Even Yhaovi wonder this is the gate of sin or not but he can't standing still, Yhaovi walk until he saw a village, the village is full of people wearing colorful clothing. 

"Is this even the gate of sin ?"

"Be careful my author, everything around may look peaceful but there is something isn't right."

"Alright."

But the village is proved to be too peaceful, the water flow, people talking and running around with their own job. But these people are not blind or automaton, they soon know there is someone new in the village, that person is Yhaovi but they don't show any intention in chase him away.

"Oh hi there, are you lost ?"

"Can you tell me where am I ?"

"This is Lutos, as for we know, our village is the last village existed. The other village is the thing we didn't know, we have been living with the self supply method."

"I don't remember everything that much, when i open my eyes i know i am lying on the mellow and i heard the wind blow, the water flow and nothing else."

"Maybe it is just a slight memories lost you should recover soon, so i think you don't have any place to rest how about stay with me ?"

"If you comfortable with my presence then it should be fine, i am not a problem right ?"

"Of course, everyone in this village live like a family so there is no need to worry about anyone feel uncomfortable we lived here for a really long time and only a few of us here so anyone new is something really great."

The sun set and the world around reflect in Yhaovi's eye as one of the painting he saw in his Garden. The last light paint the sky with orange and red but the moon also rise at the same time, but is this the gate of sin, a world where darkling birth. Yhaovi have doubt, if this is an illusion then quill know by now. So if this is the gate of sin then this space should also represent a sin, a life with nothing to be sad about, a life with only peace. 

"The sin of vainity is that what you are thinking right my author ?"

"There could that possibility."

"The gate of sin if that is what they call them but if this is not the gate of sin ? Or this could be the illusion the master of this place create ?"

"That could be a possibility my author. I will check for any anomaly in this world except us, don't bond with them my author that could be your pain if they gone my author."

"I know i will be filled with pain but that will taught me a lesson to work harder to protect all of mine creation."

"Well said my author."