Arc 5 - Chapter 3: The storm.

The moment Kuoni watching the battle start at the observatory, his brother - Musouka already go and prepare his plan, Kuoni watching the battle as Greenwich face the chimera and he knows, they will come here. Yhaovi and Yeon prepare the Lumiera's army, the magician of the east also follow Liang to Lumiera, the giant follow Neur and Niun to the battle. The only one left is Kuoni himself, a tactician want to observe everything and make careful decision. 

"The plan is set in the stone, i am a talented tactician, not only defeat you all, i will not let anyone of my soldier and magician fall to their feet. Simple, because i am a saviour."

Kuoni arrive to the battlefield, in front of him is the not an army, it is the will of freedom of a world, the will of every creature of a world. Their desire is not submit to unrightous manipulation. To save one or to save one hundred, a talented tactician will save one hundread and one, because in the end, he is not just a tactician, Kuoni is a saviour.

"My tactician, you arrived early."

"No my Chancellor, I am here at the right time. Those people, they will arrive here in a few minutes, my brother is coming to this place, we don't have much time my Chancellor. Is everything i ask prepared ?"

"Of course, your plan always perfect afterall."

"When i disable their power, we should be able to archive victory, they underestimate us, they don't know what can we do. When their power is sealed, they should stand no chance against us. We don't fight for ourselves just for us, this is not a meaningless war, we are fighting for the freedom of will. I don't say we are justice because justice is told by those who win but we will be those who raise the flag of free will."

"Sorry we are late."

The wings cover the sky, the shining white scale like starlight appear above them. The abyss reinforcement is shown up as Yhaovi's request, Luford jump from Fafnir's back and landed on the ground. His appearance is different from the last time Yhaovi meets him, Luford looks much stronger than the last time he is tormented. Tellos, Yuzur and Logos wait until Fafnir land on the gound and turned back into his human form. Everyone in the line is admiring and asking Luford and Fafnir while Tellos, Logos and Yuzur goes to Yhaovi and Kuoni to discuss.

"Thank you a lot, grandfather. We need every help we can get in this war to defend our world but what about the job in the underworld ?"

"There are things need to have higher priority, if we failed to defend this world it will be end of every world, it is the most important we have to protect Kuoni and Yhaovi." (Logos)

"In the chest board they are our king, and it's our duty to protect the king, they are authors and only they can defend against this darkness. If we lose, every world would be safe but our world will be forgotten. The medicine of the Priest will be gone, darkness and plague will ravage our world again." (Yuruz)

"The cosmic arcana can capture their power, i hope that would be enough but that man, the man torment you teacher, he has something else under his sleeves."

"Then let's be extra careful around him, our people will fight against them while we isolate Kyle in another dimension, if we fail to defeat him then i would be the one return to dreamhall and end all of this. This will make Hygenious a forgotten world but i don't want to see anyone harmed."

"Sorry brother, i am late."

"That should took you a while Musouka but where is Ullyss ?"

"He is preparing his own plan and all i can say, he maybe the one can save all of us."

"Nevermind, so how is your little machine friend ?"

"It is not just a friend, seem like i can finally win you at knowledge, everyone gather around."