Arc 3 - Chapter 2: Second Circle: Willingness

"It's safe to land my author."

"Alright then."

Past the flame of the first floor, Yhaovi felt he stepped on marble stone, cold and lifeless, the feeling under his feet. In front of his eye is a tower, the gate is closed but the moment Yhaovi reach the gate he felt something isn't correct. 

"You sense it too isn't it Quill."

"Yes my author, something isn't right."

The tower slowly change everything surround, the marble stone ground slowly erected to the sky and the world around turn into a maze, the tower can be seen from a far distance. Another labyrinth, the wall seem to last forever but Yhaovi don't waste any time and moving forward. The wall soon shift every second and the world change its color after that. Keep playing with the rule, Yhaovi keep moving inside the maze, he played this game before, he know anything can be solved but the more he goes, the more he lost. But in this maze there is no dead end, all road last forever so a maze with no end.

"My author..."

"They want to play a game but i don't have time for this, destroy this place, i have enough with these quiz. This memory, they want me to show them my merciless side. Then they shall see everything."

The last thing Yhaovi want to use is his rage, those dark memories is nothing different from the poison slowly corrupt his mind. The longer he walk in the more the memory came back for him, they slowly replace the good memory, the memories of torment and pain slowly creep into his mind. And in the end, his mind snap, this is the limit now he will let those sorrowful memories take him over.  Another garden rise, but the garden creature is different, the flower on the ground is white rose and the vine full of thorn. From the garden the butterfly appear but whenever it touch the wall, the crack appear on them instead. The vines cover the wall and the butterfly slowly erode the wall, the memories of being hurt and tormented slowly replace the joyful memories. The memories turned into nothing more than the fuel for his rage, he want to destroy this labyrinth if it not disappear on its own.

"Like all tyrant and arrogant fool dare to stand in my way, watching me trapped in the labyrinth you created on your own. Then all you get is a mass of crumbling stone, all tower must fall. This world don't need a tyrant."

The labyrinth crumble into dust, Yhaovi takes a breath of relieve like he just take out all of his frustuation, he walk toward the tower slowly. The butterfly and the vines slowly move after him, if the abyss want a battle of darkness then he shall give them a battle with darkness. The tower denide to open the gate but they stand no chance against the butterfly, the butterfly slowly erode the door and Yhaovi step inside. The structure of the tower is the same as a library. On the chair in the center of the tower is a person but something isn't right.

"Let's play a game little intruder."

The man jump from the chair and the book on the shelves start to floating around in the air, and with the command the book open and cover the space around Yhaovi, slowly the form a sphere and cover both of them. The books use the illusion to turn the space around into the Sea of Star.

"I am Yuzur, the librarian, the judge, this shall be the end for you, Yhaovi, all of your past sin is written here."

"I want to know my past too you know. Well since you are the one who begin to toy with me first, i guess i will go all out."

Yuzur conjure a blade and throw it at Yhaovi, the blade explode and shoot out more blade from the center mark the start of the battle. Yhaovi know his pray upon the black garden can't protect him the attack come from Yuzur and his prayer of light can't be use if he have sorrowful memory in his mind. Yhaovi avoid the large blade but he got cut by smaller blade, the pain infuse with the sorrowful memories driving him further into madness. Nothing can wake him up from this nightmare, even with the calling from Quil, Yhaovi can't open his mind and a question appear in his mind.