Arc 2 - Chapter 1: Find another way.

The wind keep on blowing and snow keep on falling with an unstable movement because of the wind but Neur say this is a typical of a nice weather day. A little chill and and the weather is coated with light blue and the snow keep on falling, usually the sky in other world is grey if there is snow or rain but the sky in this world is always light blue. Yhaovi walk next to Niun and Neur current sit on Niun's shoulder and three of them keep walking on snow. 

"Isn't this too cold for for you doctor ?"

"No, this is fine. Afterall, your child has suffered the ice cold atmosphere of this place so no need to worry about me."

Just a few minutes of walking, Yhaovi, Niun and Neur reached the village of the dark giant, the village is covered with frost and snow but that is not the worst thing, the smell from inside the village is the problem. The smell is the the mix between the fluid from the chimera and the smell of blood, the judgement from Yhaovi himself, the smell is horrible. They are on the last stage of that horrible disease, but in order to cure these people Yhaovi need to use the power of the quil. It is impossible to light up the fire and burn the Whispergrass and even if he can burn the Whispergrass the giant could be immune to the grass itself.

"From the Study, my author. There is a method you can use to hide yourself from the eye of those who want to see, a really old method of treating."

"Inject those knowledge into me."

"This is very dangerous, if you caught in a memory overflow you will be knock out and fainted for at least 10 days. Those people could die."

"If i want to help them i have to risk every chance i have, this is not the matter of role, this is a new emotion bloom inside me, sympathy should be the right word. As this emotion bloom and turn into the flower bloom gracefully inside me."

"If that is your wish my author."

Yhaovi fall into a deep sleep, the knowledge from the study reflected into his mind, burn this knowledge into the mind of the most powerful author. Yhaovi slowly gaining concious, the method is simple, the knowledge from the study taught Yhaovi a method allow him to cure the victim from a further distance. The method is to use a string allow the doctor to examine and treat the patient from a far distance but the doctor must not be disturbed during the process. Yhaovi tell Niun and Neur the detail and told them not to disturb him during the process no matter what. 

"Just take anyone with the disease to the house i use and i will cure them, and if possible do not enter, i really need to concentrate."

"Got it doctor then we will hunt for something."

"Before you leave, i guess i should give you something to help you immune to the disease. So come here a little bit, Neur is diffirent so he have diffirent immune system so i will need a few drop of your blood."

The action of taking blood is just for show, Yhaovi intention is giving Neur and Niun the ability to immune against the disease. The rule of the Seer only allow Yhaovi apply his power as a form of miracle with small scaling, with every miracle come up with a cost, every miracle will make Yhaovi lose his stamina. After Neur and Niun gone, Yhaovi take out Quil and let him appear in human spirit form, Yhaovi provide power to Quil to purify the disease on all the dark giant race. This miracle take away Yhaovi strenght and all of his stamina and make him fainted, before that happen, Yhaovi write a letter and left it for Niun and Neur.

"I thought you didn't awake."

"How long it has been ?"

"About two days my author. The people in the village, Niun and Neur worry about you but after reading the letter they calm down and return to their normal daily life."