Arc 2 - Chapter 4: The curtain shifting

As the star disappear and Yhaovi run toward the end of the city, in front of his eye is the garden. Inside him is the good and bad memories at the same time but that isn't the matter, the sky is filled with light but everything is filled with color. Soon the sky, the city and the whole dimension vanish. Everything collapse in a rain of white glass, Yhaovi's eye filled with hope and he bid the last farewell to the colorless city.

"How long it has been ?"

"About 5 hours, so don't worry about that so much. So, is that the end ?"

"Yes, i know everything now, my past and my true potential, everything is clear and bright."

"Well, your next location will be the east. Please help them quick, i will prepare the teleportation spell."

"Alright."

Kuoni cast the spell, the white circle under his feet, the flower appear and the next moment they appear in the land of east, the first thing Kuoni and Yhaovi know is the sun. It is much hotter and humid than the west, Kuoni explain the east is under the realm belong to one of the tactician of the Emprerys. Her name is Liang Sier, not as powerful as Kuoni but she also proof to be a woman worth the fear of many person. Liang Shier stay in her tea house allow her to gathering news about the cure and the disaster, Liang Shier also own a private army known as the geisha. This private army is trained in the art of conversation, performance and assassination, gender is not a problem because as long as that person can perform everything with perfection.

"You can reach the teahouse if you head south, i have to return, there is a new trouble i need to take care of."

"Alright, if anything happen just let me know."

As Kuoni disappear again, Yhaovi know what is he capable of, his long lost power, not choosing one of the memories, he choose all memories even they good or bad even they cause him pain, he still accept it because that is who he is. As the light pour over him and darkness gently embrace him, he walk toward the future with both of the memories. Yhaovi know this will be the end of his journey to fix this world and then he will appoint Kuoni as the next author. Kuoni is perfect person to be an author, wisdom and will.

"Quil, about my true memories. Do you know anything about it ?"

"My author..."

"Don't tell lie, if there is something i want to know you have to let me know, this is an absolute command."

"There is a world called Magniy, suddenly one day that world disappear from the star map but Or didn't pay any attention so i am the only one notice this. After the war, Lavern try to inspect that world but it covered with mist and nothing can erase that mist."

While Quill talk about Yhaovi's past, something fall into the sky and appear in Yhaovi's view, look like a star fall to the world and the place it land is Yhaovi's manor. If anything happen, Yhaovi know Kuoni will call him and right after that Yhaovi know there is Kuoni's voice in his mind. The star falling down is a person have a lot of wound and he wearing white clothing, Kuoni treating his wound and he asked if Yhaovi can visit them after the the job in the east. 

"Let's go quil, i need to solve this and then i can find my inheritor."

Yhaovi reach the teahouse and the first thing he hear is the music inside the, the melody is strange but the tone is also catchy. The moment Yhaovi step inside, the sound of people talking, music, the smell of perfume and a wierd feeling of danger. A geisha saw Yhaovi and guide him to Liang Shier but something else is wrong, how did this girl know Yhaovi need to find Liang.

"Don't be afraid, young lord Kuoni already tell me about your arrival. Please follow me because the hallway and the secret passage."

After a really long hallway but the moment the door in front of Yhaovi open. The first thing he notice is the smell of perfume and the lingering scent of essence, but the most stand out thing is the flowers. The ground covered with flower and a girl sit on the chair next to the window, in her hand is a kendama. In the eyes of the girl only the kendama exist, she want to finish the game, this is her desire and this also her way to show determination but the moment Yhaovi stepped inside she knew it. She knew Yhaovi entered the room, she knew he approaching her.