Arc 1 - Chapter 5: Move forward together

Yeon have a meeting with the rest of the Emprerys Order, he want Yhaovi to join with him to let him know about the Order but also to taking care of Yeon, even his disease is cured, his body is still weak and he need Yhaovi to help him even with the most simple task. The Emprerys meeting is held in a small house in the Gordiac Forest, the house is not really small it is enough for all the member of the Order. The wierd thing is the fact that the house isn't destroyed, Yeon tell Yhaovi the truth, the house is protected by another author named Lavern. The current job of the order is the recovery of Hygenious and prevent the return of the author, every kingdom have a small stone that Lavern left can be used to against the author but Or can't be stopped that easy.

"The house is lit so the other members are here. We should come in, can you lend me your shoulder."

"We are friend aren't we ?"

Yeon and Yhaovi go into the house and when they open the door the first person they meet are Ilya and Ilua, the two kids wearing white clothes and they lead Yhaovi into the house. Yeon sit next to Yhaovi, Hygenious is not a land like Altoris so there are races and all leader or Valeford of each race can be a member in the Order so there are at least twenty members. Yeon take the position as a counselor and other members listen to him, in the Order there are three enforcers, most of them are from the races born with strength except for one of them. Two of the enforcers are half wolf and half bear, the last one is a small tanuki boy even the boy is young but the other two enforcers always listen to what he say and they always listen to him. The meeting review on the progress of recovering every country and also to congrat on the return of the counselor, Yeon introduced me as a doctor who can help with a lot of disease. 

"So he helped you ?"

"Yeah, he cure the Ugly Dead and also help a lot of people in my country."

"So this doctor appeared and help you without any thing ask in return, isn't that suspicious my counselor. No offense to you but i just found this really wierd."

"No, i always asking Yeon in return, giving me a place to stay and help me with other things and he also allow me to travel around the country when i need."

"But who are you Yhaovi ?"

"I don't know. All i know is when i awake, i saw myself on a hill and all i can remember is a mirage with nothing special particular but i don't want to chase that past. I have to live with the present."

"Your acting is splendid my author."

The meeting keep going on the progress of the recovery process, Yhaovi is asked to help other tribes and countries. Yhaovi made some condition but all of them are acceptable and Yeon was happy that he know he can help an author know the beauty of the world but Yhaovi also know from the meeting some information. First, there are gates around the world that linked to a place called Dark Realm that corrupt people mind. Second, there is mist appear and anyone going inside the mist disappeared and never heard again. And finally, all city have a wierd stone, no one know what to do but they can lead to an disaster.

"So they all were problems so can go look deeper into every problems ?"

"The first problem is the dark corruption, anyone being corrupted seem to have exceptional power but one of their sin appeared to be much more well appealing."

"This seem like the production come from the author, as i remembered, only one author have that ability - the ability to draw out the worst of anyone that he considered as a failed creation."

"Your knowledge is admirable as always counselor."

"Sometime a curse is a blessing, this cursed immortal body could be perfect because it would be a trouble to live and maintain a good life."