Arc 5 - Chapter 4: The end of Ambition

"Now, you all in the place i wanted."

"So your scheme is to isolate us, who use it isn't that much of a matter. But do you think your order out there can win ?" (Kuoni)

"No, my pawn out there only need to sap your strenght and kill that golemancer, i must say, i am surprise with your archivement from a ruined world. And what are we have here, two... three authors and a broken lab rat." (Kyle)

"And this broken lab rat can't wait until it sink its claw into your throat for what you done to it." (Ullyss)

"Calm down, Ullyss. This man is nothing more than a sick and depraved man. But that is another reason for him to fell before us." (Yeon)

"Then i will show you all how sick and depraved i can be. And again, i have no shame of killing children."

The battle in the place where time and space absence and nothing have meaning anymore longer begin. Even in a world where omega tier power is weaken and time have no meaning, kyle still have devices under his sleeves, Ullyss attacks first, his black claw clash with Kyle's project shield. While Kyle focus on Ullyss's direct attack, Yhaovi's vines bind around him and restrain his action. 

"Don't you understand, your action is meaningless, a few vine can bind a body but i never bind an idea. I won't let a bunch of kids get in my way."

The garden vines can't hold Kyle, with a simple command the vines torn and Kyle broke free, Ullyss jump back and avoid a dangerous attack from Kyle. Under his cloak is another device, it creates blades surrounding Kyle but those blade can leave Kyle and attack anyone in its range, Ullyss's fast reaction save him from the blades. Kyle focus on defense because power of time manipulation is sealed, Kyle can't take risk in attacking the authors. 

"Hugo ! I ask for your sacrifice."

"Morphis."

Huge turned into the black blade, other weapons appear around him in formation. Morphis summons his wire and restraint Kyle, to Kyle surprise he can't cut the wire and take the direct hit from Hugo and Gold. The attack break through the project shield and destroy the device, Kyle dives into the shadow but he didn't know, the wire connect him and Morphis still exist, the wire slowly form a spider web surrounding him make him return to the ground.

"Mariposian, annoying insect."

"Careful deary, we Mariposian is taught to keep a cold head but we never keep calm before any insult."

Morphis pull the wire closer to him, give a chance for Ullyss and Gold to attack him, Gold's black spear destroy the blade satalite fly around Kyle allow him and Ullyss to attack. Ullyss after taking the attack from the blade is recovered by Yeon's magic, Ullyss's brutal attack and Gold's elegant dance make Kyle can't immobilize, he can't attack and only remain defend but Kyle know everyone have a limit. Maybe he didn't know about Gold but Ullyss's power is limited by the time he attacks, the longer the battle the more strenght he lose.

"I know what are you thinking dear. I am not Or but a few spell is enough to hold you back, ready, Kuoni ?"

"I wonder when you say that my Chancellor, black, white, let's go. La Porte de l'Enfer."

"Fool, if you can't defeat me, you all will be trapped."

"I never reveal my power because i don't want you to peeping at my power, enjoy your seal of eternity my dear, Kuoni, tell my children to share the throne, they should rule Lumeria together."

"What are you talking my chancellor ?"

"I wish your mind expand and create such beautiful world."