Arc 4 - Chapter 1: Lingering Aroma - Lilac, Old Paper, Crow Feather

The mist fade and what reveal to us is clear sky filled with starlight and flower petals dancing in the wind, they still amazed with the scene there is someone tap on Yhaovi's shoulder. The person who tap on his shoulder was a boy wearing white tuxedo, in his hand is a lamp and the other hand is a flag.   

"Are you lost or you have the invitation ?"

Yhaovi takes the letter out and deliver it to the boy but the boy didn't take the letter, instead he tap the flag pole to the ground and another kid wearing black tuxedo appear. He take the letter and read it a little bit, he turned to Yhaovi and start to confirm the number of guest and he nod and whisper to the kid wearing white tuxedo.

"Alright then, we should depart, please stay close to us because the flower is extremely dangerous so there will be no one can help you get rid of the pollen."

Yhaovi, Kuoni and Gold follow two kids through the flower field, the smell of lilac and the smell of other flower is enchanting. Some of them smell like Hyacinth, Lavender, Freesia and Jasmine, the aroma filling up the air but it is gentle but even with all of those aroma, the aroma of Lilac can't be ignore. 

"Our garden is created by a lot of author but the one who plant 70 percentage of plant and the selection of flower is made by Lady Yukihara."

The flower in the garden is dancing in the wind and the star on the sky circling around the garden, the wind blow and water flow slowly. The garden is calm but some pollen got on Kuoni and Gold but only Kuoni fell asleep, the kid wear black tuxedo clap his hand and a carriage appear. Using carriage really make the beautiful scene of flower passed away but the boys said we not even reach a quarter of the way yet.

"The pollen flying in the wind and if you are not a resident of the garden or not an author or an artist confirmed by Lord Luxon then you will be infected by the pollen, because they are not toxic like the flower so the side effect is just slightly coma. But this man next to you, he seem fine, would you mind introducing yourself ?"

"I guess hiding from high executive won't help much, code name: Gold report for Luxon about the progress of inspecting the movement of the secret sect."

"We have been expecting you agent but let take care of this matter when the grand ball end, we also request that from you Yhaovi - The Painter of Dream. Oh, i see he has been protecting you all those time."

"Who are you talking about ?"

"Him, the one inside you, Morphis. He has proctected you and even reveal his darkness to you, i guess big brother Luxon was right, you really are special."

Time in Greenwich doesn't mean a lot because time doesn't exist here, Kuoni soon wake up from the pollen and all he met is Gold smile and Yhaovi tell him that he will explain everything. The black tome opens and Kuoni reading it, he never have interest in reading the book, he just want to make sure the book can be used as a distraction to him. No one talk much and the carriage keep on moving, the kid with white tuxedo take out a pocket watch and he know they are not soon from late.

"Brother, i sense something enter Greenwich without master's invitation."

"I sense it too Lurux so shall we stop to check ?"

"Let me ask our guest first, would you mind lend us some of your precious time ?"

"Don't worry about us, Kuoni is entertaining himself with the book and Gold should use this time to explain everything to him. For me, i must check something with Quill."

Yhaovi can see Lurux's brother open the door for his brother, the kid in white tuxedo walk outside and he saw a man wear black clothing just like the one Yhaovi saw in the fifth circle. The mysterious figure not wait until two brothers start acting and he starts to attack first, from behind him is thousands black arrows firing at two of them but no arrow touch two of them, all of them is stopped by a barrier and on Lurux's hand is a book.