Arc 1 - Epilogue

Sadness, obsession and tragedy are curses that fate brought upon us to test our will and strength. Some may crumble on their knee, other may try to escape and a few of them stand up and fight. A careless face is a poweful weapon so as the passion to surpass the tragedy, dreams are the shield to defend from those curse. If we have strength we can fight against those curses but if everyone strength then they can expel all of those curses.

Moving forward with hope in the world with pain and despair, even pain and despair cannot make people stray from the future. No matter how the future turn out, people will keep moving forward and no matter how much despair people have, they still reach their hand toward hope. All races live with hope and hope make everything move forward. 

"Even in the most desprate time, we still move forward because we believe in hope. We still move forward, because we believe in a better world."

"But how did you change Or ?"

"It is a process, after all it has been 300 years since i am an author. So how was my sucessor, Lavern ?"

"He created worlds but still have no emotion. He did everything with no passion but he try to keep everything in place, when i was chosen by him, he said what i have to do and what i need to do. He set everything in places then fell into a slumber. No passion inside him and nothing remain inside him to help him with the thing he does, that is the reason he do everything fast but not with all of his heart."

"I don't know..."

"Don't blame yourself. It is your past self the one who did this, don't blame your past and live with the present, isn't that is your current lifestyle ?"

"But it is my fault, i was the one to blame, in the end, i always make mistake."

"Mistake make us grow, we live with mistake and watch our turn around us. You not bring just destruction you also bring creation, wonder to this world, i want to thank you so much for the wonder you brought to the foundation of worlds."

It is the day before the departure of Yhaovi to other countries and take his responsible as the mysterious doctor. The last day on the country he want to spend on a plain enjoy the wind and everything beautiful surrounding him, he does want a small journey to the beast village and the place he arrived for the first time. 

"You should really visit them, you have stayed with them for a really long time so before you go on a journey give them a sign to know that you are leaving is also important. I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to the person i love, i don't want you to suffer the same fate."

On that man face is the pain but also happy thought quickly take lead to make him remain stable, even he tried to hide it, there is something wrong and Yhaovi notice at the moment he look Or, even when he use joy to cover everything, he still show Yhaovi his sorrow for a split second. The sorrow of knowing the fact he will never see Wynria again, regret for what he done to Lavern and Yhaovi only filled him with regret and the moment he ask for forgiveness only fill him with shame, this is all of his fault. His fault, their suffering and even in all of that sadness he know he have to find happiness to let the authors in later generation know they can get the joy in doing this job.

"You don't have to hold back, just let your emotion out. Maybe you could feel better, just cry and don't hold back your emotion."

"Don't worry, as long as i live, i can show everyone i have happiness and that happiness will help me fight against the pain in my heart. We can fight against tragedy and despair with dream and passion from our own heart. Even i have to hide my true emotion, i will hide my emotion if that can help new author, afterall, i am a dark spot on the page of history."

As Or say that, he started to walk away and Yhaovi know, he can only watch as Or go because he respect the way Or want to live. Sometime people choose to hide his true emotion, some people choose to show all the emotion they currently have. Yhaovi know he have to respect the choice of Or and he know he have to make his own choice, embrace the emotion or turn his back against it. But for the current moment he know if he choose to accept his emotion he can be happy with his present. So Yhaovi started to shout.

"Thank you."

"I hope you can find your own way, don't be me or Wynria or your teacher. Find your own way to change the world, after all, we are the authors."

"I want to make my own choice on the ending i wanted to choose. This world is full of potential, i will always look for a better future."

"Then let make the world become unpredictable, everyone have a part in changing the world, so, show me your mind, go to them, they are the one closest to you. Not me, not Wynria and not Lavern, those you form a bond with."

"Do you regret with what you done to your past family ?"

"I don't even remember them any more longer, all in my mind is this world, they are nothing but a bunch of cocky people, when i was gone they didn't even pay attention so i don't have to give them my intention."

Yhaovi knows he can't made this far without the help from those who shape his world and help him with his cognition. He know about his emotion, the way he felt about the world changed and before he goes on a long journey he know he should visit them, even himself the author didn't know about the future and how the wheel will turn for the future. 

"So are you going somewhere ?"

"How did you know ?"

"It is written all over your face, just tell me. Afterall, i am your self-proclaimed relative."

"You are so funny, i am going to help everyone from the misery the diseases put on them. But i don't know i could do that."

"Of course you can, i know you can do anything if you focus on them. And from the depth of my heart you should know, i believe in you. Go forward and show the world your ability but remember, i will always be here for you."

Yhaovi knows he has people who will help him and those who need his help, with the emotion he got from his first journey. This is his emotion, this is how he express himself, and with this treasure Yhaovi know he can surpass anything in his way. In this world where the power of author's authority is being surpress, taking his name as Doctor Yhaovi, the journey begin. Yhaovi knows the cure is not far from his reach.