The News

As you were heading to the Kitchen to help Fry Pan dish out dinner, you run into Alby. "Hey, y/n. I heard today went well with Fry Pan. Did you have a good day?" "Yeah. It was fun." "I heard from the Medjacks that when you helped Winston to the Medjacks, you helped stitch him up and you were apparently really good at it." "Oh it was nothing." "Well, I was thinking that you could possibly become a Medjack if you wanted. Or you could become a Runner." "Could I become a Runner and be a medjack on my days off?" "Yeah! That's a great idea. You start as a Runner tomorrow morning." "Okay thank you so much!" "You're welcome. Now I have to go. See you later. Good luck tomorrow!" He says as he walks off. "Hey, congratulations! Guess you'll be working with me tomorrow." Minho says. "Yeah, I guess so." You say. Minho smirks. "What?" You ask. "Nothing." "What?" "Nothing." He says. This time he is laughing. "What?! What is so funny?" You ask starting to giggle a little. "Just that it's going to be good having you on the team." He replies. You sense that there is more to it than that but you don't push him. "Well, I have to go help Fry Pan with dinner. See you later alligator." You say. See you later alligator? Oh my god. I am so stupid. You think as you head to the kitchen.

After dinner, you helped Fry Pan clean up and headed to the Homestead. You wanted to get a shower in before bed. Grabbing your clothes, you head to the shower. After a cool shower you get changed and find Newt and Minho standing with their backs to the door. "What the shuck guys! Can't a girl have her privacy?" You shriek. "That's exactly what we were giving you." Minho replies cooly. "Yeah, the other shuckfaces were trying to get a look but we scared them. What the bloody hell are you wearing y/n?" He screeches when he finally realises what you are wearing. "What do you mean? I'm just wearing my usual clothes." You reply, confused. "Yeah but it's also like ten times colder today. Wait here. I'll be right back." He says as he makes a dash for the Homestead.

A few minutes later Newt was back with some clothes. "Here." He said as he thrusted the clothes into your hand. You see that he grabbed you one of his shirts and a pair of his pants. "Thanks." You say. "It's nothing. I just didn't want you to freeze to death." You walk back into the shower and change. When you come out, Minho and Newt stare at you in awe. "Thanks. I'm a lot warmer now." You say to Newt. You walk off as Newt watches you in awe. "Hey, Minho. I-I think I like y/n." Newt stammers. "No shuck you shank." Minho replies. "I can tell from the way you look at her." "But I just- she's so beautiful and kind and she has the nicest laugh. She makes me feel safe. I feel like I'm with an old friend when I'm around her. I feel like I've met her before." "Yeah, you probably have. Why don't you tell her you like her? Just a thought." Minho says, rolling his eyes. "I can't. She doesn't feel the same and I know it." Newt replies. Minho grins. "Okay that's fine but if you don't tell her by the time the next Greenie comes up I'm telling her." Minho says. "What? No! You can't! It has to come from me!" Newt exclaims. "Like I said. If you don't. I will." Minho says with a huge grin on his face. "I'm heading to bed. Running really got the best of me today and I'm training y/n tomorrow. Good night, Newt." "Good night, Minho." Newt replies but he is distracted so he didn't notice Minho get up and walk away. He yawns and heads to bed, trying to figure out how he knows you and about how beautiful he thinks you are.

What did you think? Too cheesy? This is probably really bad. I'm writing it at 3 in the morning so my brain is not working great. I also rewatched the Death Cure so I've been getting over that. I watched it while writing this so I was crying so much. I am really busy with school right now so I know the updates will be coming out at weird times. Sorry about that. Hope you guys enjoyed! As always suggestions are welcome. Do you guys have any other books you want me to write? If so just leave a comment. It can be another one about the Maze Runner or it can be another show/movie or even an actor that you like. Just let me know.
-Emily