teaser 2

"greetings to you too."

his fluent english speaking skills made everyone's heart fluctuate, as their group made their way into the front of the awarding show after greeting everyone. "is it them?" the leader heard a whisper from his behind from another member; probably the youngest.

"yeah, kook." he muttered.

jungkook shifted his eyes into a a group of female separated with each other, receiving a nod from his leader; namjoon. he then took a short look on the eldest member, motioning him with his head.

the eldest member cocked his brow in response, tossing his long slick hair to the side as he smoothly approached the single female in a separate table. his eyes first fell to the woman wearing a dark black suit with a slit on each side of her legs up to her thighs, her see-through shirt was covered by a jet black blazer. 

her blonde hair cascaded beautifully down her shoulders before her eyes fell to him.

"hello, moonstar."

she rose her brow, whispering. "you, again?" 

seokjin smirks softly, his attention falling on her hand playing on the edge of her suit's fabric near the thigh, sharply catching the knife drawn on the strap inside. 

lifting up his head to meet her gaze, he leans close to her ear, muttering. "i'm on your side, moonbyul."

she threw a sharp gaze towards his direction, looking at him, up and down. 

"i won't think twice about slitting your neck in front of the rest if you're going to betray me, kim." she replied in a feisty manner, her brows frowning at the small smirk forming on his lips as soon as he felt the edge of the knife being pressed at the side of his waist under the table.

"have you seen the mnet producer?" he asks, watching how her eyes grow wide before he smoothly grips on her hand below to push the sharp material away. 

in deep silence, moonbyul mutters. "how did you know?"

"because we're on the same mission." seokjin coolly replied, winking. 

her mouth parted, pulling away as she stood up from her seat. "i won't believe anything unless -"

her words were cut off when byulyi heard a scream on the other line; it was yongsun.

"byulyi, take seokjin with you - namjoon and i were being attacked backstage." 

cursing softly, byulyi shortly glances at him, earning a cock of brow from him.

"fuck," she curses underneath her breath.

seokjin adjusted the ear piece of him, standing up. "we're not going to waste time hearing our leaders being killed, won't we?"

byulyi glared towards him.

C O M I N G

S O O N