×××

×××

prologue

playlist

little bad girl - david guetta ft. taoi cruz and ludacris
can't hold us - macklemore & ryan lewis ft ray dalton
mic drop (steve aoki remix) - BTS
4x4ever - mamamoo

×××

"head-ass!"

23:00, September 23, 2019

he couldn't distinguish their voices, they were using a voice modulator.

the air was filled with gun-noises, a little too noisy that it's deafening. one masked female with bleached blonde hair grasped on one male filled with tattoos in his arms, tightening the rope around his waist before grinning inside the black colored face mask in her face.

"you're going to regret this!" he hisses, eyes covered with his scarf while his hands were cuffed around the chair. "oh, i bet you're going to regret this after we leak your sex tape." she toughly replied, grinning like a maniac while tipping his chin. "after you force a trainee." she whispers hauntingly, pulling away from him as she watches him grit his teeth.

"d- don't!"

she shook her head, watching him stomp his feet off due to desperation. "stop messing up with him, unnie!" the shortest member hisses, before passing the videos on her phone. "no, let unnie be." the youngest chuckled, joining the blonde female as she leans down to meet his face.

he can't even see her, but he for sure knows that they are feasting with his helplessness.

"i'm begging you, i don't want to lose my job!" he nervously shook his legs to beg them, as the blonde chuckled. "didn't even think about the trainee you fucked for her exposure?" she dangerously rested her stiletto on his thigh, poking dangerously near his crotch as he shivers. "i- i- i-"

"is anyone else around?" the youngest teases, asking the leader who was outside, waiting if someone will barge in.

"none." the leader shortly replied, watching them as she cuts the line of connections inside the production room.

"really?" the blonde asks, pushing her heels further to poke on his thigh as he almost cried in pain. "please, i'm exposing myself!" he cried, almost feeling the sharp heel ripping his skin apart. "huh?" she leans close, hair brushing on his nose as she smirks. "i don't hear you!"

"i'm exposing myself!" he cries.

the youngest then operated the mic for him to speak on, tying her jet black hair that's on the way. "again." the tallest member pushed her heel deeper, seeing the redness of his skin while smirking. "tell your name, your case. " she commanded, her eyes looking towards the leader as the room dims when she closes the door.