nineteen

nineteen: ready or not

×××××

"welcome, girls." dahee grins, facing them. 

"you're a former agent, unnie!?" wheein gasps, covering her mouth as hyejin unbelievably held into the frame of the door, balancing herself. "really!?" byulyi was in awe, staring at dahee, unable to believe it. 

"since when!?" yongsun dramatically asks.

dahee giggled at their adorable reactions, walking towards them before wrapping her long arms around byulyi and wheein's shoulders, leaving the guys out of the conversation, grinning teasingly at taehyung and seokjin.

she received a roll of eyes from seokjin, as she stuck her tongue out, pulling byulyi close in her embrace. "i'm now your new leader, so you need to cooperate well with me, okay?" she sweetly asks, her mood completely changing as soon as the ladies came in.

"is this real?" hyejin laughs softly, surprising the guys that it was the first time that the girls were all bright and giggling.

"they're surely enjoying..." taehyung watches them for afar, crossing his arms in observance. bitterly, seokjin nods as well, mimicking taehyung's position with his arms folded. "they look happy."

"but how did this happened?" the girls asks, now paying attention to the boys after being welcomed by da-hee, which seemingly byulyi and wheein was surely in favor of being their new leader in this case. 

"well..." namjoon shrugs, allowing all of them to settle back down to the couch and floor while re-telling the story about how da-hee used to be one of the agents that discovered chanyoung's cases, and it has been a long time since this has been re-opened, unintentionally connecting the issue with kim haejin's cover up plan for Mnet's dirty doings that is unexpectedly under chanyoung''s orders.

" namjoon shrugs, allowing all of them to settle back down to the couch and floor while re-telling the story about how da-hee used to be one of the agents that discovered chanyoung's cases, and it has been a long time since this has been re-opened...

"why the hell would chanyoung be in a relationship with just an Mnet journalist?" jimin disgustingly speaks. 

"well, kim haejin knows someone from naver who can manipulate the search engines and key-trending words." da-hee grins, "i want to be the last one to take that bitch down." she gritted her teeth, looking out. 

"have you two fought face to face back then?" yongsun asks. "mm, she know that i'm already retired of my dangerous life, so she keeps looking down at me." dahee grins sarcastically, hissing. "if i only get to have her in my hands!" 

resurfacing back at the reality after realizing that the girls were startled at her competitive behavior, dahee cleared her throat. 

"now, all of you needed to have a concrete plan and not just going on like this." she snaps her fingers. "i'll lead all of you along with bang-PD."

"both bang-PD and do-hoon were new to this  dirty doings, so i have to remind all of you that just because you're in the ministry of justice, doesn't mean that you're in the right side." dahee cleared it out.