sixteen

sixteen: riot

×××××

"they've followed me, too."

wheein handed in the photos to them, wherein wheein had pretended to take a self-camera picture, aiming to gather evidence within' someone going on the same path along hers. "it's been happening for a few days." 

"i have been stalkedf, too." byulyi confesses, raising her hand up. 

"i do, too." taehyung bit his lower lip, sighing. "it's always lingering around the building." 

yongsun sighs, walking back and forth all over byulyi's flat before whispering. "we don't have much time, we need to discuss this." she keeps scrolling on her phone, brows knitted due to frustration. "any news about our leader?" hyejin asks, pacing around as well out of worry.

"don't worry, our staff is surrounding the hospital." yongsun sighs, gulping. "i have no news yet but, they told me that he'll be able to live." yongsun reassured everyone, muttering. "we've already evacuated bang-PD from his safe place, we need to now stay in a single place no matter what happens." hoseok mumbles, nervously tapping his foot on the floor while having his hands clasped together.

"who did this?" seokjin questioned, gaining glances from everyone.

"it's not the enemies..." yoongi whispers, shaking his head slowly. "our leaders are the most hidden members, we're the one exposed." he crosses his arms, knocking his sense into everyone. lifting his head up to get rid of his frown, he concluded. "it's mister jang."

"everything started crumbling down when he was appointed as the new ministry of justice commander." jungkook nodded slowly, agreeing with yoongi's statement.

"they offered me a place in the case." taehyung mumbles, surprising everyone except for wheein.

clicking her tongue, wheein followed. "i do, too."

"i have received the offer too." byulyi whispers. "they told us that we need to abandon the group since we're weighing each other down." she looks at them. "they're setting us up."

"i don't know about you, but they're doing all of these shits to burn us down." namjoon rose his hands together. "can we all now be a formal group in order to gain the mission back?"

it was all silent.

yongsun sighs. "this is no time for this shit." she curses, clicking her gun before plunging them inside her pockets. "we'll take the mission back."

"but-" jungkook was about to retaliate, only to pause when he saw the anger forming in yongsun's eyes.

"we're already dying one by one, are you still going to follow whatever they told you to do?"

"but still, judging someone so quickly without process..." jungkook was a little hesitant about the aggressive attack, knowing how they never aim at anyone without handful evidences. it surely scares him to see how enraged kim yongsun is, but he still needs to voice it out. 

just when yongsun was about to bite back, namjoon interrupted.

"kook-ah." namjoon mumbles, allowing the maknae to look at him.

"if your enemy aims at you with a gun, even if he has no reason- would you still look for a concrete reason to not protect yourself?" namjoon whispers.

biting his lower lip, jungkook chewed before softly sighing.

"we need to plan out instead of attacking the building, it's not easy to enter without our ID passes." jungkook gave in.