NOTICE

hello, this is ahjinzegag.

i am very sad to inform you guys that i'll be deleting this account until next day since my account's password has been changed, and i have no idea who, and why it was done.

to the one who did it, please be informed that wattpad is my SAFE PLACE. i don't want to share any personal informations here except for my intention to keep jinbyul and bangtanmoo readers happy and motivated. if you are eager to see the drafts because of my slow updates, you should've just left a message to communicate.

if you have nothing to do, then give my account back to me and i won't make a fuss about it.

personal information IS NOT a requirement in this one. all i wanted to do is WRITE FOR HAPPINESS. i do not know what you want, but you must've been bored enough to do this.

i've been so nice whenever someone asks for spoilers or previews and requests, and i am working for it to bring happiness.

please stop dragging dramas, and doing this. this is the only platform that gives some readers and writers joy.

if time comes and i am still inactive. i'll be unpublishing my stories and moving on into another account.

i won't leave an ounce to whoever hacked this account. i've been communicating well and nicely. for you to do this just breaks off my limit.

to my readers, i'm so sorry you have seen this side of me. but i cannot tolerate trolls or privacy invaders, mostly when they are ruining something.

i hope to see you with this account by days. if not, i'll let you know when i make a new account.

sorry for the fuss.
i might not update tomorrow due to this problem.

to the one who did this, i hope you're happy.