one

season one

update: every sunday, 2 PM KST

Rainbow Bridge World is a hidden idol central intelligence agency away from exposure, covering up as a music and idol agency

MAMAMOO is a group built under the company, debuting in 2014 as girl group idols. the four young women went under intense training, working in confidentiality underneath the korean justice department. this group is specialized in shutting down sexual trafficking operations and hunting down predators in the idol industry.

BigHit Entertainment is known to be bridged with RBW due to the personal relationship of the owners, serving as the main branch of hidden idol central intelligence agency communicating with the authorities

Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS) debuted in 2013, a year earlier than Mamamoo. the intense choreography reflects along with the intensity of their physical skills, enabling them to specialize in taking down drug and criminal operations and forced murder of idol identities.

×××××

one: start

"no, no, no!"

the morning was filled with adorable giggles, ticklish hugs and rustling sheets of the bed. "yoon-do!" a girly voice screeches while tossing and turning into the bed. "yongsun-ah." he laughs, leaving kisses down her cheeks as yongsun mumbles. "i told you, i'll be busy later!" she giggled, receiving a faint kiss from her boyfriend.

"well, you can take a day-off, mm?" yoon-do, known as eric grins as yongsun squinted her eyes. "easy for you to say, you should finance my month then!"

"deal taken, ma'am!" he laughs, letting her loosen up as well.

the two were involved in a loving relationship for years, enjoying their companies together while dating secretly to avoid any controversies. yongsun was surely an independent woman, but she'll always melt down whenever her boyfriend would come along to give her some love.