three

three: proceed

×××××

it's another day.

even jet-lagged, the boys managed to reach the flat of bang-PD, being greeted by a large living room as the screen emerged from the walls. whistling, seokjin threw the laptop on the couch. "we're getting rich, aren't we?"

"says the ever-so-rich young man since birth!" hoseok laughed, following them as they plopped on the couch as soon as they heard their "CEO" heading inside the normal looking mansion, only to reveal a secret basement for their mission meetings.

"how are you boys?" bang-PD asks with a gentle smile, greeted by a loud uproar of glee as soon as they submitted the case and evidences to the justice department's higher agency.

"you excited to meet your partners?" he asks, as hoseok yells. "of course!"

taehyung could only laugh at their reactions.

"we've finally meet after days, i also received the files." bang-PD immediately opens the files into the screen, as taehyung's eyes went wide at the folder.

"surprise, to your favorite girl group."

he couldn't believe his eyes.

the words were visibly written, shocking him

the words were visibly written, shocking him. he had been avoiding the group for so long after his bitter break-up with the puppy-like member, as his shock turned to a bitter glare at the monitor. namjoon was in awe, whispering. "mamamoo?"

"mamamoo is our partner for this mission." bang-PD explains, opening the folders as seokjin blinks continuously, focusing on one member. she looks so deceptive on their group meetings, silent yet goofy, well... maybe sexy too. he couldn't believe that she's an agent like him, making him clear his throat as he pulls on his collar.

he crosses his legs, listening.

"they are consisting of four members." bang-PD pointed at the four pictures, muttering. "they might look tame, but i've gathered their information." he explains, eyes falling to jungkook and yoongi. "even better than half of you."

laughter emerged in the room except for taehyung who was still shaken. seokjin had his laugh half-hearted, unsure how he would meet the female by next week. didn't they have a meeting about them as well? for sure they were aware.

"and jung wheein is their ace." he opened her profile and initial information.

Name: Jung Whee-in (Wheein)

Idol Position: Vocalist, Dancer

Specialization: Archery, Flexibility, Intellectual-Capacity

Weakness: Death Machine, Rappelling

Strength: 4.87/5