eighteen

eighteen: welcome back

×××××

[ DISPATCH : BREAKING NEWS ]

famous artist MAMAMOO's Hwasa is confirmed to be dating the member from the biggest boy group Bangtan Sonyeondan, Jimin.

the two were reported to be sharing good feelings for a few months until now, introduced to each other by their '92 liner members: Moonbyul and Jin who were in the same group of friends.

these four has been hanging out for a while, making the two artist develop their feelings with each other. both Rainbow Bridge and BigHit agencies have confirmed the romance between the two controversial idols, hoping for the fans to accept their blooming relationship.

"everyone went nuts with the relationship news, they became trending in naver for almost five hours and still counting." wheein explains, facing do-hoon after she was sent to check up on him, avoiding everyone to come to avoid suspicions.

"kim chanyoung is definitely the one in this."

do-hoon weakly speaks, taking a sip of his energy drink while wheein crosses her arms. the rest of the girls were coordinating with Mnet for the upcoming queendom show in a month. once they enter the queendom show, they'll finally be getting a glimpse of kim haejin's ways on her work.

"his team was the one who followed me." do-hoon concluded, crossing his arms.

wheein then scrunched her nose, mumbling. "so mister jang is right." she ran her fingers through her hair, then asking. "they made our headquarters believe that our previous mentor resigned, through kim chanyoung's power." do-hoon explained.

"where's our previous mentor?"

"he's dead."

wheein's eyes were wide. "how many of us knew about that!?"

"none, we only gathered this after tracing mister jang's recent activities, realizing that our agency is believing in chanyoung's credibility and loyalty for the country." do-hoon sighs. "that's why even if you have gotten the consent of moving forward, they won't allow you to take the case as a whole since they are sending their own teams as well to cover up if any of it will be revealed."

wheein scoffs, shaking her head. "and who must be it?"

"i'm going to find out by tomorrow, you guys need to be cautious, since we're not going to get any support within' the agency unless we get to prove it, or even they'll cover it back up."

"that's fucking sick." wheein pinched her temples softly, shaking her head. "fine." she gulps. "we'll immediately gather evidences to prove chanyoung's relationship with haejin."

do-hoon rested his head on the pillows, whispering. "they're running the drug operating houses in jeju, along with the TQ group."

"TQ group?" wheein was bewildered, wondering who it was. "it's an idol-operated group, and you need to know who's involved in that, too."

wheein grunted.

"alright, anything we should look out for?"

do-hoon weakly shifted in his bed, reminding her. "kim chanyoung has a lot of branches, including the blue house, even more than the current president."

"he's that powerful, why?" wheein asks.

"kim chanyoung worked for the police agencies, studied law and is from the second richest family in south korea." do-hoon enumerated, watching wheein's mouth drop. "this is why our agency never wanted to bump to any of his rumors, hence, they avoided you to handle the case knowing that you'll continue."