four

four: high tension

×××××

warning: there will be inappropriate languages and sexual conversations through the chapter, read at your own risk. 

yongsun and hyejin were so sure that byulyi would not continue with her mission. but wheein was aware of it.

well, even if wheein would be against it, byulyi will still continue because of her dying curiosity on why they were the group picked along with another big one.

she'd find it acceptable if they were the only agency meant for the mission. but she's curious, why they revealed themselves in both agencies for this when it's stated in their contracts that each area of the justice department should be confidential unless it's the higher order.

heading inside the bar for their meet-up in the liner group, byulyi was greeted by a kim seokjin who was downing his drink just by the start. wheein's suggestion came into her mind though, thinking it was a good bait to allow the plan to continue.

but her past memory keeps on flashing back.

she tilts her head with a frown. "right." she whispers, puffing her cheeks before walking towards sandeul and the rest- with him on the circle. "ohoo, you came!" sandeul greeted, high-fiving byulyi as heeyeon yelled. "any occasion why you're wearing something sexy today?"

byulyi frowns, taking a look on her own outfit.

nothing seems to be sexy for her, except that she's wearing a tight tank top showing the skin of her sides, edge of the top tucked underneath her jeans, it's just her curves emphasizing the sexiness that heeyeon was talking about.

ah, she rarely wears tight clothes.

sandeul mumbles. "oh, i wonder why?"

byulyi rolls her eyes, taking a sit beside seokjin who seems to be eyeing her silently. they both greeted each other with a faint smile, casually talking to each other by times. both of them knew that they were aware of the upcoming meeting for tomorrow, but both of them were not talking about it.

until jin was the first to speak.

"you're aware, right?"

byulyi's eyes then fell to jin, casually swinging the vodka on her hand as she nodded. "i am."

she keeps wondering how she would stick the tracker on him, not being able to find any right chances.

maybe wheein has a point.

clicking her tongue, byulyi whispers. "and we shouldn't be meeting tonight, as per the rules." she whispers, taking a sip of her vodka. she heard him cackle softly, as she turns to face him properly. "guess we'll have to stick closer than before, chingu?" he asks, slightly distracted by her astounding figure, as byulyi pulls her arm before clearing her throat.

"how could i trust you that you won't tell them that we've chattered tonight?" she crosses her legs, leaning a little close as he smirks. "i don't know, moonbyul." he chugs his vodka in one swift motion, amusing the woman before he gestured the bartender for another glass. that's when byulyi got the chance, she turns to him with a cocked brow.

"you tell me how, beautiful." jin whispers, resting his chin below the palm.

right, he's specifically like this only when they are alone together.

he acts like an innocent sheep when around everyone, but like a beast whenever they were left.

she shrugs, "ah, so this is why we're not close huh." byulyi teases, seeing his glass being served as she grabs it, taking a sip on his order as seokjin watches her out of amusement. "still not changing your old habit of pretentiousness." she commented.