twelve

twelve: flames

×××××

"are you sure that you're going tomorrow?"

do-hoon questioned taehyung, watching him seat in the couch across them while drinking on his medicine. "if we're not going to move fast, they'll easily catch us one by one." he whispers, as bang-PD added. "i'm also surprised that they want us to move at this pace, it's concerning." 

"still, we need to compromise so all of the team in each department could execute the plan properly." bang-PD whispers, a frown drawn in his face. taehyung then pauses, murmuring. "how certain are we that there will be look-outs for tomorrow?" 

"i'm sure that most of the enemies are aware of your identities by now, we need to get rid of them and find a lead..." do-hoon trails-off, "and i'm sure they'll do their best to follow us in every move we do starting tomorrow." 

"how come they knew that this is our headquarters?" taehyung asks, frowning. "i'm not so sure of that as well, but mister jang is already finding another set of place for us if this continues."

"mister jang?" taehyung frowns.

"he's the new leader in our group, we can still meet here for training, but the meetings will be set on varied places starting next week once a place is found."

yongsun overheard the conversation, after taking a bite of the cake inside the fridge. "then does it mean that our agencies will now be marked unsafe?" she joins in, calmly sitting beside taehyung. 

"looks like it.." taehyung concluded as well, looking down the floor. "for now, we really need to find who we are going against to quickly." he mumbled. "i'll quickly make my way with kim haejin in order to fasten the process." taehyung squeezes his fist. 

"can i have a suggestion?" yongsun asks, making the three look at her in surprise.

"what is it?" do-hoon cocks his brows, looking at the leader of mamamoo. 

biting her lower lip, yongsun mumbles. "we should create another plan for ourselves, and never submit it to the department." 

silence came through the living room, as bang-PD and do-hoon looks at each other. even taehyung, was surprised at her risky proposal. "i'm sorry to suggest this, but i have zero ideas how they found us here." yongsun pursed her lips. "and the sudden change of whose in charge of us today is making me worry, too." taehyung added.

"i'm pretty sure someone is trying to betray us in the department, as well." she whispers, looking around. 

"i... kind of agree with yongsun-noona." taehyung chimes in after wondering for a few seconds. "it's weird to see them knowing the exact places to attack me and wheein, it seems like they are moving faster than us." taehyung explained.

after a string of silence, do-hoon looks at bang-PD before sighing.

"we're telling them, i guess."

taehyung rose his brow, asking. "tell us what?"

"we're on the same page."

the two members were flustered. 

"for now, we need to do what they are telling us to do." do-hoon mutters, "the plan for tomorrow will stay the same." he explains. "but i need you to find a lead that will name the one behind this." 

in pure silence, yongsun and taehyung finally agreed with something for the first time.

"can we execute the plan perfectly tomorrow?"