six

six: negotiate

×××××

"do you know where byulyi is?"

yongsun fidgeted her fingers while leaving her phone ringing while dialing for byulyi's number. "unnie, i told you- she's with the '92, right?" wheein reasons out, resting her chin on her hand.

but wheein, boy- she was panicking as well because byulyi was no longer answering her calls, even her tracking details along with jin suddenly disappears. what the hell is happening between them?

"wheein." yongsun mumbles in a deep voice, looking at wheein while muttering. "she didn't continue on with her mission, right?" she asks, as wheein nodded confidently. "you're panicking about nothing unnie." wheein grabs her phone, sighing. "you know byulyi unnie would listen to you!" she exclaims, waiting for byulyi's response, even if she's also struggling deep inside her head.

on the other hand, byulyi and seokjin were interrupted by a loud ringing of her phone.

"oh, your members planned this out?" jin cocked his brow, smugly smirking as byulyi glares back. "they don't know about this." she warns him within' the tone of her voice, only for jin to sarcastically scoff, mumbling. "answer and put it on speaker, then."

byulyi stood still, before hissing when she felt him push the tip of the gun on her forehead, whispering. "tell them that you're not here with me."

"fuck you." byulyi hisses, glaring at him as he clicks his tongue. "well we should've, but you planned not to." he smirks, receiving a disgusted death glare from her.

byulyi clenches her jaw, confidently grabbing her phone to answer the call, smugly looking back at him. "hello?"

"finally, you answered!"

it was yongsun who was going crazy on the other line, yelling. "where the hell are you!?" yongsun hisses, while seokjin listens to their conversation. "i'm still drinking." byulyi continues to eye him while conversing, seeing him smirk before shaking his head.

"make sure to get home later on, we'll be meeting the boys decently tomorrow." yongsun sighs in defeat. "i'm hanging up," byulyi murmurs hearing yongsun retort on the other line, shutting her phone before turning back to seokjin. "contented?" she asks, as he rolls his eyes, "very."

slowly lowering his gun down, byulyi found her chance to lift hers,

only to regret it in a millisecond as he grabs her hand, her back pressing against his body while he held her arm, almost strangling her as he points the gun on her temple. his lips were dangerously close to her ear from behind, as he muttered. "you really won't learn how to calm down, don't you?"

byulyi gritted her teeth, struggling to let go, but he was in vain. "why have you broken the rules?" he asks. "didn't you, too?" byulyi was struggling to breathe, his arm was resting too tightly on her neck as he chuckled. "i did it because you did."

she hisses, muttering. "what do you want with our group?"

"don't you think that we're both called to do this?" seokjin asks, playfully running the tip of the gun on the shape of her face. "i was supposed to let you slip, but you didn't let me do it, byulyi."

she laughs sarcastically, muttering. "if you kill me, you'll end up rioting the two groups."

"and who's fault is that?" he mocked her tone of voice, making her hiss. "i'm fucking serious, don't you dare toy around with our agency, kim seokjin." byulyi pulls on his arm, as he rolled his eyes. "we're not." he muttered under his breath.