Info

Relationships :
jongsang (main focus)
Yungi
Seongjoong
Woosan

Yeosang is gay and he's kept that hidden even before debut, at first he assumed he was going through a phase but then fell in love with jongho, causing him to believe he was bi sexual so he experimented by watching some (secret) movie and could not get it up so that immediately left him the option of being gay.

Now he's not ashamed of being who he is, he however is just scared his friends and family will react the way his grandparents did before they died (don't know if they died don't sue me please)
They believed it was wrong and tried to change him by 'punishing' him, they forced him to go on dates and tried to hook him up with tons of girls but it never went anywhere finally his parents where getting sick of it and stepped in causing Yeosang to stop being pestered.

This he appreciated however he couldn't get over what they said and he doesn't want to hear that again.

Little does he know his new friends and family will be more understanding than he thinks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok as I've said on my pinboard or whatever my previous jongsang was just not being read and I'm used to my books being read by a few people, so I decided to delete the book and start this one hoping it'll do better I was also bored of the previous book and changed my mind, maybe this'll do better if not then I'll assume it's because of the ship rather than my writing or plot. Anyway enjoy this book when I get the chapters out. I'll announce it when I do.