Chapter 22

After a month everything had settled down and the boys could return to Korea and returned to their jobs.

They were greeted by their fans with great excitement and headed to their Dorm to show that they were not as affected as before.

Once they got to their dorms they imeediately checked for any invasive issues thoroughly before they went about their day.

The couples stayed together so they could spend more time to themselves before they start to etch back into the spotlight.

They were now outed so they could do things without hesitation now knowing those that are left support them wholeheartedly.

They knew they would still get hate from haters who stuck around but they were ready for that.

They weren't going to let it stop them no matter what happens. They were going to fight for their beliefs and rights.

So within a week they had a new concert up and running for their fans that believe in them. They performed all their mvs as a special present and the fans loved it.

It wasn't long until the previous incident was over and they rose to fame almost instantly. I bet that one fan didn't expect this.

There were no more little incidents like this and so the boys rested and became the next big thing.

They continued to rise to fame for the rest of their days.