Chapter 1

Throughout his childhood, Yeosang has only known of hate and shame for being who he was, his grandparents were against everything they deemed 'abnormal' and his Sexuality was one of them. He never took this to heart but coming from the people he grew up around it made him have trust issues because he wasn't sure who exactly would accept him and it only got worse when his band debuted and he fell in love with the youngest member.

Knowing said male was most likely straight and is younger than him threw any option of confessing so he opted to admire from a distance, he rarely talked and when he did he wouldnt show much emotion. He wasn't being rude he just didn't want to mess up his new found family by expressing his natural personality and doesn't hope to until they've gotten far enough.

So with his job of hiding who he truly is he became the unapproachable member more so than mingi the guy everyone says is intimidating at first glance but is actually secretly a giant puppy.

For now everything was going great and nothing was going against him until the term 'fanservice' popped up now he knew what he was expected to do but he hoped it wouldn't go farther than a hug but boy how wrong he was.

Fans wanted every type of touch and skinship possible to feed their growing readers and ideas for fanfics. Thankfully no one was uncomfortable enough to quit and so everything went well.

But by the time they started concerts things got out of hand quickly, they had to deal with more haters than they could imagine and honestly it was taking a toll on them but they pulled through as best they could.

That was until one concert, they were performing as normal, with their limited number of songs, that was until a fan decided to be bold and jumped onto the stage and hit Yeosang in the face causing all noise to come to a halt, startled Yeosang just stared at the fan and finally realise who it was.

"why are you here?" he asked the figure, who in return smirked and twisted his wrist.

"sorry love I'm here to cause you're life misery" the figure said, Yeosang winced at the pain increasing and wanted to somehow escape the hold but he couldn't. Fuck skinny arms. He thought as he continously attempted to remove the iron like grip on his wrist.

Ultimately, the whole stadium was quiet and everyone was too shocked to do anything.

The figure finally let go with a simple huff and they disappeared as if they were never there but the eye witnesses could testify the truth.

After the whole incident, the concert returned to normal and the day finished more peacefully, Yeosang aware of the bruise on his right cheek bone and wrist had to get an ice pack on his face while the makeup was being removed and applied so it took longer than needed, eventually everything was finished and the boys could return home, questioning who that person was.

They had a small dinner in silence and separated to wash up and retire to their rooms. Yeosang was one of the first to wash up before heading to his Dorm room and staring at the ceiling thinking about life and how he was ever going to tell his new family about his personal preference.

He didn't want to wait to long as that may cause a bad reaction, but he also didn't want to announce it to early in fear of being removed from the group.

Finally, clearing his mind. Yeosang set to go to sleep not knowing his roommate had change and is now the one person causing this self destruction.

As Yeosang slept, jongho walked into the room having changed with Wooyoung as said male wanted to be nearer his boyfriend san. It was a shock to the group but they accepted them and agreed to help hide this fact with the managers permission of course.

Jongho noticed Yeosang sleeping and smiled to himself before turning to the vacant bed on the opposite side of the room, and sat down, he thought about today's incident and began to worry for the elder male. Knowing he can't do anything unless Yeosang tells him he tries to fall asleep not bothering to change and wash up he'd do that in the morning.

Tossing and turning, he frustratedly sighed and tried to get comfortable but he couldn't so he got up and jumped into Yeosang bed and finally was able to get comfortable.

As for the rest of the group they were all alssep or playing on their phones. Today was a long day and they couldn't wait to end it. Tomorrow will be a fresh start.