Chapter 14

So that's what they did.

Come their fanmeet the boys had already adjusted to their new outfits and love it all the same.

So as they greeted the fans and did requests, seonghwa and Yeosang acted normal despite their outfit changes.

Yeosang was still a bit more covered up but was wearing a softer outfit.
Seonghwa was wearing a cute outfit.

The two purposefully wore these outfits after Olivia gave permission as she wanted to help them ease out of their shells

Soon enough the boys were dancing in a cute version.

(yeah couldn't find only cute version sorry)

Once they were finished the fans cheered and clapped for them allowing them to bow. Yeosang and seonghwa were grinning ear from ear. They hugged each other and waved to the crowd.

The boys were sweaty so they took the towels to try d dry of so they can continue this fan meet. The next thing they were doing was a game before doing more dancing.

This was were they ended the fanmeet and headed backstage to change and cool down.

The boys had fun today and no one seemed bothered about Yeosang and seonghwas outfits.
Once the boys got home they all were tired and wanted to sleep.

So they all separated into their rooms and rested in different ways.
Yeosang and jongho were cuddled up in bed watching YouTube videos of them while trying to get to sleep.

Yunho and mingi are doing the same.
Woosan are sleeping already and seongjoong talking and teasing one another.

Soon enough Yeosang got bored of watching TV and wanted to sleep instead so jongho turned off his phone and they shuffled under the covers and tried to sleep.

Within seconds Yeosang was fast asleep and jongho was smiling and pecking the males forehead, before settling down to sleep himself.

The night passed with no incident and the next morning came around. This was a dance practice day and the guys wanted to play a game before they start dancing. So everyone got up got dressed /showered brushed their teeth etc before going to the studio where they practice.

Once they arrived they told the crew members and the agreed. So they started a game of zombie.

The losers danced cutely before they started practice. After practice they went out for a meal luckily not being chased by fans.

Seonghwa and Yeosang picked japchae.
Hongjoong and San had sushi.
Mingi and yunho had curry.
Jongho got a hot pot korean bbq
Wooyoung got kimbap and rice.

They ate and conversed energetically as wel as fighting over sharing food.

"share jongho! There's so much for one person" Wooyoung whined as he had finished his food but was still hungry.

"you should have gotten a bigger dish" jongho replied and Wooyoung groaned.

"but jongho!" Wooyoung said and Yeosang sighed.
"maybe sharing a little won't hurt jongho" Yeosang said and jongho started whining but gave in.

He shared some of his food with wooyoung amwho cheered in thanks and dug straight in until he was full. Jongho just ate while pouting.

After eating the boys paid and headed out the restaurant and back to their Dorm although it was still the afternoon the boys are advised not to be outside for too long just incase of any crazy fans.

So their only option was to return to the dorms and hope they can find something to do.

When they arrived wooyoung headed straight for the movies and thankfully found a film no one had watched yet so they started watching movies until it was dinner time where seonghwa got up to make some simple sandwiches so they can watch a series rather than pause the series and wait until after dinner.

Everyone ate the large plate of sandwiches and watched the series with interest. They stayed up late until one by one they all fell asleep.

The first to go was Yeosang, then it was wooyoung, then seonghwa, mingi and hongjoong, while yunho, san and jongho picked them up to get into their respective rooms. Before they to fell asleep.

Today was hectic, chaotic and fun but they loved what they ddo so they can't complain.