Chapter 10

Warning : sexual sentences explaining kinks and other forms of sexual feelings. Also there'll be a lot of pictures for Yeosangs outfits he gets and buys as that's the main focus of the chapter.

An a while it did although the two have not confessed they have gotten a lot closer to the point jongho would purposefully buy Yeosang cute little outfits, most of which he imagined on the male and they were perfect they made jonghos blood rush to his groin.

As of now they were starting their holiday in America but had an interview today so they had a spare hour to try on the clothes jongho bought from the stores all around.

So far the favourite of Yeosang was the all black outfit (^^) since he was a whore for fishnets and belts

He grinned when he received the gift and didn't realise exactly how jongho felt in never land. He continuously tried to hold back from imagining his hyung in a sexual way with the clothes.
(oooh it's getting somewhere 😉don't worry there'll be no smut)

The more he tried the more he failed at not doing so, so all he did was sigh deeply through his nose to shake off his arousal.

"hyung do you like it?" jongho asked as he saw Yeosang studying a new outfit jongho bought recently.

(yeah I think this proves there's a kink in here 😂😂😂Sorry not sorry)

Yeosang stared at it one more time before smiling and turning towards jongho.

"I love it thanks especially the harness" Yeosang said thoroughly enjoying the belts on his thighs.

(oooop-😂😂😏😏OK sorry ill stop, cause most off my readers are innocent 12 year olds I bet if not pleas egive me a reaction 😂)

Jongho but his lip feeling that same sensation as he did previously before he returned the smile.

"then ill definitely get you more" jongho said practically eye-fucking his hyung
(OK now it'll be innocent sorry)

Yeosang nodded before sighing.
"you don't have to do this for me you know, I appreciate it but save this stuff for your boyfriend or girlfriend" Yeosang said slightly pouting, honestly he loved being pampered by his dongsaeng and wanted it to continue but he knew he can't let this continue if it goes no where so he'll wait for now. He accept the gifts even though he knows he shouldnt because he can't help himself jongho practically new everything he liked. Yeosang may be a cross dresser but not the ones that are soft and Wear pastels constantly, he likes to come across as naughty the majority of the time he just gets a thrill and pleasure from said attitude.